Suns @ Warriors Wednesday 10-30-19 game thread

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's probably because these suns players have never had 1st half leads , it's uncharted territory and they are just trying to figure it out

Okay, but they can't keep giving up 7-0, 8-0 and 9-0 runs in the last minute of halves.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to see someone get hurt, period. Seeing someone of Curry's caliber get hurt in a blowout like this has to sting for the Warriors. What sucks is that will be used to discredit the Suns later. I can already hear the excuses about "well Curry got hurt, of course it was a blowout". That will work in their favor, hopefully, and allow someone else to under prepare.

I think Curry will be fine or at least I hope. The media has not been the Suns friend so I can live with it.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As someone who expressed serious reservations with James Jones decision making...

I'd like to submit a formal apology.

This is the most well rounded team we've had in ages. 2 or 3 deep at each position.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if this team continues on this level of play, i will be ecstatic but i want to give a disclaimer to the board right now: be prepared for me to hate Kaminsky long term and probably get annoying about it at some point. He had a nice game or two to start the season, but he is just so ******* soft on both end of the floor it's gross.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surprising the Suns have only received 13 points from their bench: Cam Johnson (8), Bridges (3) and Kaminsky (2).

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter:

Suns 95 - Warriors 67

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Looked like the team might let the wheels fall off in that third quarter, but it survived. Nice finish

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As someone who expressed serious reservations with James Jones decision making...

This is the most well rounded team we've had in ages. 2 or 3 deep at each position.

no doubt... the additions AND subtractions made look pretty damn good right now.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
if this team continues on this level of play, i will be ecstatic but i want to give a disclaimer to the board right now: be prepared for me to hate Kaminsky long term and probably get annoying about it at some point. He had a nice game or two to start the season, but he is just so ******* soft on both end of the floor it's gross.

His constant pivoting in the post is a little odd and not very productive. Just go up with the jump hook. And as Bill Walton would say, "throw it down big fella!"

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

James Jones was saying the Suns were three deep at every position. He is close to right.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like power forward Eric Paschall of the Warriors. He is a solid find in the second round.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Been looking at some of the off season grades that were handed out. Range I saw for the Suns was from C to F. One even said that Williams wasn't an upgrade as a coach. Crazy to see how completely wrong they seem to be.

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah not a time to relax. Time to send a message to the NBA

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns playing sloppy in the 4th quarter. Even if they win, this is not the way to close a game.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Curry broke his left hand. Warriors season is officially over.

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
Steph out with broken hand. Wow man.... OK Suns it's down to Lakers Clippers and Suns to take over the division

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard