Suns vs Jazz thread

Nash

Reaction score
I can't watch the game here in NJ and the chat room is down as well. Can guys in AZ share your impressions on the game every now and then?

And is there free streaming audio commentarty of this game on ktar or somewhere. If so, can you pl post the url?

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
launching 3's not hitting
Amare 4 boards the team not even looking to him
Banks sucks ass.

Utah on fire.
Suns need a run.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't get into the chat room either.

Scot1

Registered
Reaction score
Second half, Barbosa has been amazing, generating half-court offense by going by his man over & over, getting shots or fouls or assists for 3-pointers. 15 point Suns lead right now--oops, down to 10. Nash had some great long passes, too.

OP
OP
Nash

Nash

Reaction score
dang! just 6 pts lead.
looks like Raja's got his touch back?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no one can blow a lead as fast as the Suns. from 15 to 1 within 4 minutes - ugh.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm glad Shawn's made 3 treys tonight, but there should NEVER be a ame where he has shot 6 already before the 3rd is even over.

Scot1

Registered
Reaction score
Nash resting, Stoudamire draws a foul, Marion has also been hitting 3s after a crud T call, 6 pt lead after 3rd Q.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Boris, do all of us a favor and next year come into the season in shape... I mean come on, you can see even D'Antoni is frustrated with him by pulling him so quick, and I can't blame him.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boris, do all of us a favor and next year come into the season in shape... I mean come on, you can see even D'Antoni is frustrated with him by pulling him so quick, and I can't blame him.

i just don't get how he can be so out of shape - i mean he played in international ball, then only had like a month off until training camp started. how freaking fat can you get in a month?!

OP
OP
Nash

Nash

Reaction score
i just don't get how he can be so out of shape - i mean he played in international ball, then only had like a month off until training camp started. how freaking fat can you get in a month?!

CROISSSSANT ! :grabs:

there goes my prediction of 103-97! looks like this is going to be higher scoring than I expected.

edit: what the f is happening? its 87 -87.

Last edited:

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score

And then have like a month and a half with training camp and preseason to get back to shape. WTF?

He must have had a catheter filled with butter set to intravenous drip 24/7.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I thought he put the weight on purposely..... or Oliver Miller was his trainer

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marion's got 11 total attempts and SEVEN of those are 3s - that ain't right.