Jazz @ Suns Saturday game thread, 10-28-2023

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Great to see Allen and Gordon play well. And yuta is better - at both ends of the court - than I could have imagined.

Goodwin is still my favorite player to watch at this point. When we have him and okogie both on the court at the same time it’s fun to watch the defense get cranked up.
Gordon and Allen played like they almost felt responsible for the Laker loss - both of them - made it a point to not let KD do it on his own last night

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great n in az sports suns dominate jazz with no book beal awesom to see and dbacks w gm 2 vs texas! :)

Lookin at box looks like kd nurik gordon did well

Sun coffee and 420 blueberry kush rip to w :)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Durant has been Durant the last two games. Not sure if I should be concerned or not but Durant sure seems a ton more effective being the primary verses the secondary to Booker. I don’t know if it’s just they have not figured it out thing or not. However, Durant looks like a different player to me without Booker out there. I hope they can figure it out.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Durant has been Durant the last two games. Not sure if I should be concerned or not but Durant sure seems a ton more effective being the primary verses the secondary to Booker. I don’t know if it’s just they have not figured it out thing or not. However, Durant looks like a different player to me without Booker out there. I hope they can figure it out.

My guess is Durant is just starting to get comfortable with the Suns coaching and players this season. I can't help but think everyone will be better when Booker and Beal return, although it may take some time to form chemistry. The stats may not always reflect that with three stars. They have a lot of players that can get the job done.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I'm just not gonna spend time being worried about anything this early in the season - Ishbia and JJ did beautifully with the roster - like better than I could've ever expected beautifully

Sucks about Book and Beal but it sounds very temporary

And like I said - KD isn't washed he's dry cleaned

Our bench just beat the Utah Jazz - handedly - I still contend we only have four starters but it's all good because we got like a lot of 6th man players - phenomenal 6th man players

Nurk and Eubanks do work - Nurk is so suited to run with the big 3 - he just understands the game and Eubanks - boy got some fire in him - he thinks he's a 7 footer and feels disrespected when people try him - I'd still like to pick up another serviceable PF/C

But what's really doing it for me is the defense - if Monti was Well Done > Well Said then Vogel is Make the Stop > Sit and Watch

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns YouTube channel added a short. Wish they'd upload the whole broadcast ceremony. I guess this is what we'll have to appreciate until the whole thing goes up.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson