Suns updates and discussion for the 2021-22 season

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I was in favor of the CP trade but wasn’t 100% on board. Pretty stupid in both hindsight and real time considering we really didn’t give up much…. Regardless of winning a title or not I think it’s the greatest trade in Suns history. Barkley was otherworldly but he wasn’t committed to the level of Paul.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
@GatorAZ, I was totally in on Chris Paul. However, trying to explain why our team would be better with Chris over Rubio was hard to put into words. The best I could come up with is we had Booker who was a fourth quarter game winning player, and now Chris Paul added another guy like that to the roster. Now teams had to worry about two guys on the floor like that at the same time. Rubio was a great PG, just not a closer like Book or Paul.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I was not all that crazy about CP3 due to his contract and his injury history. I have never been more happy to be more wrong than on that one thing. I thought he'd improve the team, but I had no idea that he'd turn them into title contenders.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
We are down so many guys. It would be big to get at least one of theee guys back against what should be a tough Nets team if Kyrie and Harden are on the court.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is encouraging to see Dario Saric do this.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bradley Beal may not play on Saturday when the Suns play at the Wizards.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard