AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns defense is really impressive, hope they can keep this focus

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
When was the last time we put up 40 in a quarter? If Dragic and Green have it going this good...this team is pretty tough to beat

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The Suns are lucky so far that Hawes is hesitating on taking the 3 point shot.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like almost all of the 76ers points are within 5 feet of the basket. I like Miles Plumlee, but this team desperately needs a rim protector/rebounder. Maybe someday Alex Len will be good enough/strong enough, but that's not going to happen this season if ever.

Joe

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Seems like almost all of the 76ers points are within 5 feet of the basket. I like Miles Plumlee, but this team desperately needs a rim protector/rebounder. Maybe someday Alex Len will be good enough/strong enough, but that's not going to happen this season if ever.

Joe

Your point is well taken but Plumlee's didn't get much playing time his rookie season and of course Len is a true rookie so there is considerable reason for optimism. I have not been disappointed with the play of Plumlee.

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how Len catches the ball high and stay high....man, that drove me nuts with Rolo who will bring it down like a PG before making a move

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Albert may have just pissed Anne off with missing the Ish block...hahaha

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
When Green is good, he is so good.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Green was 10-12 from the field and one of the misses was an attempt on a fancy dunk.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Green was 10-12 from the field and one of the misses was an attempt on a fancy dunk.

The other was an ill-advised heat check with a defender draped all over him. Can't complain too much, he had a pretty solid game otherwise, including on the defensive end.

I've usually been a Frye supporter, but his staunch reluctance to rotate and at least attempt to protect the rim pissed me off. Miles over helps, Channing under helps, gotta find that sweet spot!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Why? Is it cause Plumlee shot 6/15?

Per ESPN, Plumlee shot 5-13 from the field. One more make and he would have been at .500. I'm not seeing this as a problem. I didn't see Dragic ripping Plumlee although I could have missed it. If there was a riff it was probably because of a missed play.

Listening to the announcers, Hornacek has not been happy with Ish for the past couple of games.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Per ESPN, Plumlee shot 5-13 from the field. One more make and he would have been at .500. I'm not seeing this as a problem. I didn't see Dragic ripping Plumlee although I could have missed it. If there was a riff it was probably because of a missed play.

Listening to the announcers, Hornacek has not been happy with Ish for the past couple of games.
I don't think the math is right there. If he had one more basket then it would have been 6/13 or 6/14, depending on whether you meant if he took another shot and made it or if he made one of the shots he missed.

As for Ish, I actually remember a Hornacek joking around and having fun and laughing with Ish during the Pacers game but maybe things have gotten a little rough in their relationship during the Wizards and Cavs games.