Which Logo Do You Prefer?

• Main Logo

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • Alternate Phoenix Bird

Votes: 44 61.1%

• Total voters

HooverDam

Reaction score
The bird, the other logo is pretty dumb just like the original logo. What the hell is it? Its a basketball, like shooting up and to the right, why? Are Suns known to shoot up and right through out the universe?

The bird logo is at least something (a Phoenix). Overall, 95% of NBA logo's are terrible, because they all seem to feel the need to include a basketball in them, no other sport does this. Its so lame, its like "hey, in case you didn't know which sport these team plays, its basketball"

Baseball logos are far and away the best, simple and usually just a letter in a distinct font. I'd kill to have a Suns hat that was purple, w/ an orange "P" on it in the font from the original jerseys, that on the back had the Sun burst from the original shorts with the word "suns" in it.

The Suns need to bring these unis back.

You must be registered for see images

I miss the alternate black roadies too.

Vomit. Black is so freaking over done in sports, its not our color, we don't need a jersey in it. Those jerseys, like many in the 90s (Raptors, Rockets, Sonics, etc) were just far too busy and annoying. Our current uni's are pretty good, but I hate all the grey, when did grey become one of our colors? One day when I win the mega power ball three times and buy the team, I'm switching back to the original uni's, with longer shorts of course.

Last edited:

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I saw the second one on a tattoo of a Hell's Angel once.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Obviously, I'm a second logo fan...big time.

The 2nd uni during our '93 run I've never liked. As it was described back then, it looks like we got shot under the arm pit and bled orange all down the uniform.

I like our current uniforms but would change our away purples to be accented with white instead of grey down the sides.

Now I'm going to step out for a manicure and gossip about the Jones'. :D

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the alternate. It took me years to figure out that it was a phoenix.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Debating or not debating the logo will have no bearing on the game tonight. I say no to the airport logo.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Debating or not debating the logo will have no bearing on the game tonight. I say no to the airport logo.

Well, if you wanna go that route... Debating or not debating the this series will also have no bearing on the game tonite as well..

mcgophers

Reaction score
Main logo, barely. Just has a little more sentimental value to me. And I personally prefer the 93 jerseys to the ones we have now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard