Suns @ Clippers Thursday WCF game thread 6-24-2021 - Game 3

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns are right back at it again on Thursday playing the Clippers at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals.

Phoenix has won nine games in a row.

The game will be televised on ESPN.

Start time is listed at 6 p.m. Arizona time.

Let's keep it rolling!

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of wishful thoughts. I hope Chris Paul can return for Game 3 and Devin Booker's nose is not broken.

We should find out tomorrow about at least one of them.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The clips gave it their best shot in the 2 games here and now find themselves playing a team with 9 playoff victories in a row and who are a very good road team, and oh yeah, it looks like CP3 is returning. How am I doing? Better than I deserve.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm borrowing this tweet from the Game 2 thread.

There is optimism in the Suns organization that Chris Paul can return for Game 3 on Thursday.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ll be shocked if books nose isn’t broken. As someone who’s broken his nose a couple of times, that swelling looks like classic broken nose.

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’ll be shocked if books nose isn’t broken. As someone who’s broken his nose a couple of times, that swelling looks like classic broken nose.

I was watching his post game presser and he was told by the training staff it wasn't broken when he was getting it stitched but he didn't see it himself until after the game and he said it looks awfully crooked not to be broken. It looked pretty bad in that video also.

Its 4:08 in the video.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Bobby Sarvs
Reaction score
It’s as simple as this:

A win Thursday and the path to the title is as clear as it can be.

A loss and we have a series with the Clippers

95pro

Registered
Reaction score

my daughter who plays high school ball had her nose broken on a loose ball. She had it snapped back into place. his nose is broken for sure.

Muggz

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep say it every time.
Biggest game of the season coming up.
A must win.
Boy George gonna be pissed.
Time to take the Clippers hearts, cant give them any hope.
Would feel a little better with a Point God in the lineup.

Germz249

Veteran
Reaction score
Yep say it every time.
Biggest game of the season coming up.
A must win.
Boy George gonna be pissed.
Time to take the Clippers hearts, cant give them any hope.
Would feel a little better with a Point God in the lineup.

Every next game is an important game. We take this next game it will hurt them bad. They will continue to ride this we came back from an 0-2 thing so lets just send them to 0-3 and wait for the next excuse.

Already hearing it.. first game was a feel out.. second game was minor tweaks that almost got them the win. Now they have the formula to win..

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I expect the Clippers to come out with a flurry to start this game. Suns just have to stay composed and stay in the game early. They have a real opportunity to really step on the Clippers throat in this game.

pokerface

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm going to say this...The Clippers showed a lot of grit. They did everything they could do to pull it out. They made key shots...even resorted to trickery at times. The Suns are the better team and I think they know it that's why they tried everything. But now that loss took a lot of wind out of their sails....emotionally and otherwise. They have to win the next 4-5 games...a monumental task against a superior team. But let's just hope we get the next win against a team thats shown a lot of heart.