standings oddity

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
In the Western Conference, all eight current playoff teams have won their most recent game, while all six current lottery teams have lost theirs.

I just think that's kind of neat.

Reaction score
sort of gives you a warm fuzzy feeling all over:D

This next group of games for the Suns will be tough. If Marbs is still hurting then I don't think the Suns will win.

fordronken

Reaction score
Wow. That's one of those things you just notice, which makes sense, but is very surprising to find. Just like how when you look at the pictures of US presidents, every single one with a beard, except Abraham Lincoln, is from Ohio.

Reaction score
or how Bush seems to get a crisis to happen, just when he needs it most.

Sorry...wrong board for that discussion....

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by seattle_sunsfan
or how Bush seems to get a crisis to happen, just when he needs it most.

Sorry...wrong board for that discussion....

At least you live in the right place with that opinion...

Don't you have some kind of protest to go to today? :D

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Last time I try to be light-hearted on this board. Sheesh.

Reaction score
At least you live in the right place with that opinion...

Why don't you go downstairs and borrow a newspaper from your parents so you can see what's going on in the world:D

I lived in Phx 12 years and met many people with varying points of view. ..but if you think we are in this war for the reasons advertised by our president, you are very mistakened.

Like I said, this is for another board and I apoligized for that earlier.

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Why don't you go downstairs and borrow a newspaper from your parents so you can see what's going on in the world

We wish. The media are bought and paid for; only an international publication has any chance of providing an accurate story. Anyone who tries to say anything negative about "our war effort" is silenced, Soviet-style. Just ask Peter Arnett.

fordronken

Reaction score
but if you think we are in this war for the reasons advertised by our president, you are very mistakened.

And if you think you will be taken less seriously for making spelling mistakes, you too, are apparently mistakened.

Reaction score
And if you think you will be taken less seriously for making spelling mistakes, you too, are apparently mistakened.

Good, then I should be taken seriously regardless of the number of typing mistakes I make. Cool!
Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Reaction score
We wish. The media are bought and paid for; only an international publication has any chance of providing an accurate story.

Boy, isn't that the truth! I listen almost exclusively to foreign news lately. (except when it comes to my beloved Suns)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by seattle_sunsfan
but if you think we are in this war for the reasons advertised by our president, you are very mistaken.

Before 9/11 there might have been more credibility to your implication, but these days I'll take the removal of anyone who harbors and/or sponsors terrorists and their activities, even if some of our motives are not exactly as stated.

If you're one of those anti-war protesters that whines "It's all about the oil." then you are mistaken.

BTW: Did you question Clinton's military actions (including bombing Iraq) whenever the subject of sex was brought up? :D

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison