• sad...

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stout
Hey homies, ease up on us out-of-staters. I was watching from the Keystone State :thumbup: :D

**** you out of staters, wishing we would lose pvssies.

I don't think you understand the joy of walking out of a SDS with 40,000 head held down wannabe Minnesotans.

I will never root for the Cardinals to lose.

Just be a fvcking Pittsburgh fan and save the rest of the b.s.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards

I don't think you understand the joy of walking out of a SDS with 40,000 head held down wannabe Minnesotans.

KOC, God I wish I was there. I'm an out of stater with an in state mindset, because I sure as hell would of had my black azz there if I could have been. And you're right. You can't put a pricetag on seeing those loser Vikes fans walking home swole! LOL!! CLASSIC:thumbup:

ChiCard

Registered
Reaction score
You have all reduced this board to the intellectual level of 2nd graders cross-bred with drunken fratboys.

Stop calling each other idiots. You're both acting like morons.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by phillycard
KOC, God I wish I was there. I'm an out of stater with an in state mindset, because I sure as hell would of had my black azz there if I could have been. And you're right. You can't put a pricetag on seeing those loser Vikes fans walking home swole! LOL!! CLASSIC:thumbup:

Please don't get me wrong, I love all you guys and know that you are all more diehard then me.

But this fvcking swd isn't a fan and I hate him and I want to beat his ass.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChiCard
You have all reduced this board to the intellectual level of 2nd graders cross-bred with drunken fratboys.

Stop calling each other idiots. You're both acting like morons.

Oh God. :rolleyes: Don't try and raise me, certainly after the performance your son did last month.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Hey, up yours! I mean, I haven't wanted to get into debasing arguments here, but this? This is grade-school, little girl, nya-nya crap!

Are you legitimately telling me that since I'm in PA at the moment (actually live in Virginia), you'd rather NOT have me as a Cards fan? I mean, truly? WOW! Remind me to be very rude to you if ever we meet.

You, sir, (and I use the term more than loosely) are an ass.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Originally posted by swd1974
It makes me sick to see fans all happy over a win that hurts the franchise.

Not true fans imo.

This goes so against your sig line. :rolleyes:

How can any win be bad?

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, up yours! I mean, I haven't wanted to get into debasing arguments here, but this? This is grade-school, little girl, nya-nya crap!

Are you legitimately telling me that since I'm in PA at the moment (actually live in Virginia), you'd rather NOT have me as a Cards fan? I mean, truly? WOW! Remind me to be very rude to you if ever we meet.

You, sir, (and I use the term more than loosely) are an ass.

Same to you Shakespeare.

If you wish for our team to lose you are (and I use the term more than tightly) an ass.

Take your head and restick it up your ass before you speak to me next time. Et tu Stout?

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzCards21
This goes so against your sig line. :rolleyes:

How can any win be bad?

yeah azcards twas a bad post calling them not fans. Sorry u missed the originally apology. It by no means is extended to koc because you cant be that dumb and a fan of anything. Its not legally possible.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Same to you Shakespeare.

If you wish for our team to lose you are (and I use the term more than tightly) an ass.

Take your head and restick it up your ass before you speak to me next time. Et tu Stout?

By the way, I sent you a PM...get it yet?

I'm tired of your stupid profanity and your stupid hostility. I can see why people are happy we won. I just, in my opinion, think it's short-sighted. Still, I can see the other side of the coin.

You, on the other hand, think you're God, so you must be right, or something outrageous like that. To me that makes you lower than pond scum, with such a holier-than-thou attitude backed up with the idiotic cesspool drivel you've been spouting.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To me that makes you lower than pond scum, with such a holier-than-thou attitude backed up with the idiotic cesspool drivel you've been spouting.

Stout I already called him lower than pond scum. Could you find your own phrases? :D j/k

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison