Votes: 52 73.2%
  • sad...

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
Sure is easy to judge from way over in PA.
I didn't see anyone at SDS that agrees with your friggin vote.

Im sure your right. 33% of the cards fans give or take 5% agree with sad. Im sure we have that many out of the state eh? lol

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by red desert
You sound like a little boy that didn't get the pretty blue ball in the store window.

That would make me vote sad if the poll was about getting a pretty blue ball.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nope. Still open.
You're a pathetic excuse for a fan, and I'm not.

How much money did you lose?

If the ravens win Ill end up up if not slightly down. Titans saved my butt. and your just a pathetic excuse I guess.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by red desert
You sound like a little boy that didn't get the pretty blue ball in the store window.

No kidding.

Hey, swd - you want foresight.

This win will bring fans to the games here in AZ. I had 4 extra tix to today's game but was turned down repeatedly by local fans who said "Why bother? It's the Cards. They'll lose." After the game, they were all kicking themselves. They said to let me know of any future available tix I have.

If they lost today it would have kept many fans away from the stadium in the future regardless of who we pick.

And where is it written that Eli will be the greatest thing since sliced bread? The draft is a crapshoot. Most of the best NFL qb's were chosen later in the draft.

Again - Way to go Cards!!! Great game today.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by swd1974
If the ravens win Ill end up up if not slightly down. Titans saved my butt. and your just a pathetic excuse I guess.

I don't even know how to respond to this. Is this a question?
Nice grammar.
Revise and resubmit for the sake of all English speaking posters.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
No kidding.

Hey, swd - you want foresight.

This win will bring fans to the games here in AZ. I had 4 extra tix to today's game but was turned down repeatedly by local fans who said "Why bother? It's the Cards. They'll lose." After the game, they were all kicking themselves. They said to let me know of any future available tix I have.

If they lost today it would have kept many fans away from the stadium in the future regardless of who we pick.

And where is it written that Eli will be the greatest thing since sliced bread? The draft is a crapshoot. Most of the best NFL qb's were chosen later in the draft.

Again - Way to go Cards!!! Great game today.

Brian this win will be forgotten by feb. It wont bring fans. Wins with a new HC will though.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Season over...I am excited...sure on a purely pragmatic level, I kind of wanted the Cards to lose...but on a fan level(since I was eight...22 years ago...when I hung out at EIU and watched the St. Louis Cards practice every day during my summers) I love to see the win to end the season...the players are happier to go out on a great note...and as a fan I am more excited than I would have been had they lost. I am not a gambler and I don't play fantasy....I love the game and I will never root against the Cards. Great job today boys...I'll be keeping a close eye on you guys for a 23rd year...here goes another offseason...lets get the right pieces in here for next year.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, I remember all the wins. Especially at home.

Great. But making section 11 doesnt turn a franchise around. Not saying having the #1 pick promises that but has more of a chance than you remembering does.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Great. But making section 11 doesnt turn a franchise around. Not saying having the #1 pick promises that but has more of a chance than you remembering does.

Well no **** dude. Nice grasp on the obvious.

If you weren't there you have No Freaking Right to say that the one's that were and cheered for a win aren't true fans like you did earlier.
If that's your stance than you can kiss my ass.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well no **** dude. Nice grasp on the obvious.

If you weren't there you have No Freaking Right to say that the one's that were and cheered for a win aren't true fans like you did earlier.
If that's your stance than you can kiss my ass.

Even tho you have a great ass 11 I will not kiss it and have admitted my mistake. Your posts have been right on regarding my statement.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:thumbup:

long live cheap meaningless victories!

LOL Im not that apologetic!!!! Still wouldnt have minded the loss.

But hey I have never jumped off the graves wagon and think he has done wonders. Maybe he can continue?!?!?!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score

But hey I have never jumped off the graves wagon and think he has done wonders. Maybe he can continue?!?!?!

Graves has a lot of work to do. If we have a head coach making 1/3 the league minimum I'm gonna be pissed off. This half-assed coaching carosel has got to end.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Graves has a lot of work to do. If we have a head coach making 1/3 the league minimum I'm gonna be pissed off. This half-assed coaching carosel has got to end.

100% correctimundo!!!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Sure is easy to judge from way over in PA.
I didn't see anyone at SDS that agrees with your friggin vote.

Hey homies, ease up on us out-of-staters. I was watching from the Keystone State :thumbup: :D

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stout
Hey homies, ease up on us out-of-staters. I was watching from the Keystone State :thumbup: :D

Yer right. Bring on the # whatever pick.
No offense my man. Just rambling over here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen