Déjà vu or Something Completely Different

In 2-5 years, will it be the same old thing or finally something new for us?

• Déjà vu - Are you kidding, we're destined to be the same old Cardinals

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Something New & Exciting - Finally we'll be a different & better Cardinal Team

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I won't know, cause if it's Déjà vu, I'll be long gone from the Cardinals and this forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm thinking creatively in saying it'll be a totally new & different disaster

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
In 2-5 years do you really think we will be much different than we have always been? Seriously, we are the Cardinals and changing the names of our coaches, gm, or even players isn't really going to produce anything new, is it?

Some of you sort of think so, but I sure have strong doubts that we won't be going over the same old comments and criticisms in a couple years as we call for new personnel to change things around again. Maybe however, with the transparency that has come with the new age of technology and insight, this younger generation of coaches have learned the correct fundamental way to get it done. It seems to us on these forums, that it really isn't rocket science. Our Cardinals have just been married to ignorance and stubbornness for way too long.

We must ask ourselves, does the sun have enough years left in it for the Cardinals to change for the better? Or is the phrase 'same old Cardinals' something that must remain eternal?

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I think we upgraded GM and HC so it should improve