Russell Wilson to Broncos!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What’s funny is the Seahawks will have a better record than us next year with Drew Lock at quarterback.. That’s probably all you need to know about resigning Kyler Murray.
I'd take the Cardinals roster over the Seahawks roster.

The Seahawks have defied logic for years. As @kerouac9 pointed out many times, teams that win lots of close games tend to regress back to the mean. The Seahawks have flirted with being a sub-.500 team for years despite their record...they just won like 80% of their close games.

Why was that? Russell Wilson.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
always liked minshew. he produces when given the opportunity, would hate to see him in seattle. can't root for him there

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd take the Cardinals roster over the Seahawks roster.

The Seahawks have defied logic for years. As @kerouac9 pointed out many times, teams that win lots of close games tend to regress back to the mean. The Seahawks have flirted with being a sub-.500 team for years despite their record...they just won like 80% of their close games.

Why was that? Russell Wilson.
Shane knows this, lol. He just wanted to throw a shot at Kyler.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Which team is left where all they are missing is a QB that thinks Kyler is the answer? (answer, probably none)

So you think GM is a franchise player?

I think he is an NFL starter, and doesn't cost "franchise player" money.

The guy has started 22 games....and has a 63% completion rate, and 42 Tds to 12 Ints.

Hes certainly better than many QB's who have been drafted in the 1st round over the last decade. The kid can play, and his teammates love him.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he is an NFL starter, and doesn't cost "franchise player" money.

The guy has started 22 games....and has a 63% completion rate, and 42 Tds to 12 Ints.

Hes certainly better than many QB's who have been drafted in the 1st round over the last decade. The kid can play, and his teammates love him.
Can he lead us to a SB? Isn't that what people want to knock Kyler for, is that he can't?

If not, what is the point?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put Kyler on the Jags....see what he would have done there. My guess is quit and play baseball.

Because the Cards were so much better than the Jags when Kyler took over? We had one of the worst offenses in NFL history the year before Kyler got here. We didn't exactly stack the lineup for him. Kenyan Drake by trade to replace D Johnson, Chase was a backup much of that year.

For WR's end of his career Fitz, developing Kirk, Byrd, Pharoah Cooper, Keesean and Andy.

I mean did Minshew actually have a worst situation in Jax than Kyler did?

I actually do like Minshew I think he'd be a perfect backup and in a pinch can win games, but suggesting he was in a worse spot than Kyler I don't agree with.

THey had Fournette, much better than us. Chark, Conley and Westbrook were about as good as our WR group.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Can he lead us to a SB? Isn't that what people want to knock Kyler for, is that he can't?

If not, what is the point?

Not sure either can. My point is, I would like to trade Kyler. I don't think he will lead us to a SB..and I can't stand his attitude and personality. He is very hard to root for, and I dont think he is nearly as good as he thinks he is.

Minshew + picks would be an OK trade for me. Maybe Minshew thrives here in an air raid like he had in college. Maybe he simply plays ok next year until we look at another QB.

I think the difference between Minshew and a better overall team, and Kyler and a worse overall team to account for his salary is not that much...but I would choose option A .

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure either can. My point is, I would like to trade Kyler. I don't think he will lead us to a SB..and I can't stand his attitude and personality. He is very hard to root for, and I dont think he is nearly as good as he thinks he is.

Minshew + picks would be an OK trade for me. Maybe Minshew thrives here in an air raid like he had in college. Maybe he simply plays ok next year until we look at another QB.

I think the difference between Minshew and a better overall team, and Kyler and a worse overall team to account for his salary is not that much...but I would choose option A .
I'll completely disagree since there aren't QBs better than Kyler in the upcoming draft or available in FA anymore. (Watson is the only question mark)

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll completely disagree since there aren't QBs better than Kyler in the upcoming draft or available in FA anymore. (Watson is the only question mark)
Have you been listening to Denver Sports Talk today?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you been listening to Denver Sports Talk today?
Somewhat, yeah. They are over the moon and shocked that it actually got done. No one thought it would really happen.

What is ironic, I practically didn't listen to any sports radio when I lived in the valley.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder how much teams like Giants, Steelers, Panthers and Texans would give up for Murray?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can only in small chunks, it isn't the best here
Exactly. I'd rather not be a Cards fan than have to listen to Wolfley or example.

Word is that Washington offered more, and Russell nixed it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard