Russell Wilson to Broncos!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess that dead cap gives them an excuse for a down year
And the excuse to eat even more if they want to let Lockett go for example. Complete rebuild

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
In hindsight the Seahawks should’ve traded him last year when he first wanted out. They could’ve had all those Miami/Chicago picks and had a chance to draft a QB. Teams are stubborn and don’t like players dictating their own plans.

Same goes for Houston when Watson demanded a trade. Now they just may be stuck with a QB that doesn’t play.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t care how you look at this. But it’s a huge positive. The NFC has lost 2 of the best QBs in the league. I don’t care how many picks they got. Without a QB you can’t win. But the Cardinals already proved their standing with Brady retiring and Wilson getting traded.

Last edited:

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seahawks releasing Bobby Wagner.. full rebuild mode
They need to catch lightning in a bottle QB wise again. Wilson as a 3rd round pick becoming a perennial mvp candidate was what created that run.

I doubt it happens again. I wonder if they force themselves to draft a QB this year

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
So you're massively distorting my point? KM has the talent to be a franchise player, but isn't. GM has the heart to be a franchise player, but isn't. Put 'em together and we'd win 12 SBs lol
Moxie vs. Mopey. I have no idea who wins but I am thoroughly depressed by the matchup.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t care how you look at this. But it’s a huge positive. The NFC has lost 2 of the best QBs in the league. I don’t care how many licks they got. Without a QB you can’t win. But the Cardinals already proved their standing with Brady retiring and Wilson getting traded.
I think you meant to say the Cards " mproved their standing" which I agree. Having Wilson out of Seattle and in the AFC is good new for the Cards. What the Cards do in free agency and the draft will be huge for the Cards.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can he lead us to a SB? Isn't that what people want to knock Kyler for, is that he can't?

If not, what is the point?
Of course he can. Any QB that is capable of being a regular season star is capable of being a playoff star. Kyler IS a choker right now. I do blame the second half collapses these last two seasons on him. But that can change over the course of a career. Success is not always instant and progress is rarely linear.

I'll give you an example. Peyton Manning's reputation for a long long time was being a playoff choker. Manning had EIGHT one and dones in the playoffs in his career. including his first 3 trips to the playoffs. He didn't win a playoff game until his 6th year in the league. He still ended up making 4 SB appearances, winning 2. He is no longer the playoff choker, instead he is remembered as one of the best ever.

Should the Colts have abandoned Peyton in 2002? After all it was Peyton's 5th year and still no playoff success. They finished the season getting embarrassed in the wildcard round 41-0 by the Jets in a game where Peyton had 137 yards and two interception. I mean obviously Peyton wasn't the guy. Right?!

The best chance for the Cardinals to be in the hunt for a SB year in and year out is to keep Kyler. Teams go decades without drafting a QB as good as him, its a no brainer.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Of course he can. Any QB that is capable of being a regular season star is capable of being a playoff star. Kyler IS a choker right now. I do blame the second half collapses these last two seasons on him. But that can change over the course of a career. Success is not always instant and progress is rarely linear.

I'll give you an example. Peyton Manning's reputation for a long long time was being a playoff choker. Manning had EIGHT one and dones in the playoffs in his career. including his first 3 trips to the playoffs. He didn't win a playoff game until his 6th year in the league. He still ended up making 4 SB appearances, winning 2 and he is remember as one of the best ever.

Should the Colts have abandoned Peyton in 2002? After all it was Peyton's 5th year and still no playoff success. They finished the season getting embarrassed in the wildcard round 41-0 by the Jets in a game where Peyton had 137 yards and two interception. I mean obviously Peyton wasn't the guy. Right?!

The best chance for the Cardinals to be in the hunt for a SB year in and year out is to keep Kyler. Teams go decades without drafting a QB as good as him, its a no brainer.
as much as all the childish ******** frustrates me this is the truth. the kid has stacks of talent...he is just immature and spoiled.... most guys out grow that **** sooner or later.
might help if he moves on from listening to dad in regards to football and became his own man.
I dont think the late season collapse is all on him. Kliff has a history...and when our team tanked, it was the entire team that tanked... both offense and defense.
so something that influences both sides of the ball caused the break down. I dont know if its kliff...maybe keim came into the locker room before every game starting week 12 and gave his patented "y'all ******* better win or everyone is getting fired" speech.
then there was the home game debacle....cant help but think whatever screws up our team at home has something to do with it too.....preparation, routine...something. Maybe they put too many jalapenos in the pre game meal.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson