Ranking QBs who might come to the draft

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport suggested Cal's Davis Webb is considered a top 5 QB in the draft.

Webb will go through a near complete workout at the NFL Combine. Webb seems to be the third day quarterback "climbing" boards early in the process. There is one everyday. Webb looked solid in comparison to other Senior Bow quarterbacks, but that isn't a strong compliment. One executive recently told Daniel Jeremiah that Webb will be the top quarterback in the 2017 NFL Draft. Webb transferred to Cal after losing out to Pat Mahomes at Texas Tech.
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/65194/Cal's-Davis-Webb-now-considered-a-top-5-QB?

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think the most talented is Mahomes, but the best for our system, and thus best to be our franchise QB is Kizer.

Hes a prototype BA QB with athleticism and so you have the benefit of a primarily pocket passing QB who can run when needed. Something we need. How often do we have a QB dead to rights and he runs for a 1st down? Its maddening.

Hes big, sturdy, cannon arm, accurate, intelligent. I have alot of optimism that he's going to be a good pro. I think trading back in the 1st and getting Kizer around #20 would be great.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

They say as I watch Russell Wilson slide to the 3rd round due to 3 inches, ignoring the fact he had the most elite arm in all college football and the game tape to back it up.

The fact Russ is one of the best young QBs in the NFL is not a revelation. Hes the same guy now as he was in college. Elite Elite Elite.

But hes 5'11 and therefore his touchdowns are only worth 4 points.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard