punter

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there ANYONE we can bring in? Butler sucks and has been blocked three times now, has no distance and no hang time.

One of our MOST underrated injuries has been zastudil. His inside the 20 punts and quick kicks were money.

Most of this loss is on Butler, imo.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Butler
Stanton
Massie

I'm with you man, there has to be a better punter out there.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Butler
Stanton
Massie

I'm with you man, there has to be a better punter out there.

Stanton is forgiven because he is a backup and we are not giving him a running game. I'm not mad at Massies for one bad game... but Butler sucks week and week out and THERE are better punters out there!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Butler is garbage. Too slow on the wind up, too weak of a leg. Hope he gets cut tomorrow

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stanton really? I mean the dude doesn't have much help out there. Fitz is out and he was getting pressured all day and has no ground game.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Stanton really? I mean the dude doesn't have much help out there. Fitz is out and he was getting pressured all day and has no ground game.

Watch the tape... I mentioned Massie as a cause for most of his woes today.. But Stanton rarely ever gets to his 2nd read, even with a good pocket.

freebyrd

Reaction score
i must have missed something in the slew of injuries this year but what happened to zasty? is he done for the year?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Yep, every time Butler punts I think there's a good chance it going to get blocked. He's just too slow. It's bad if the fan watching at home can tell he's slow.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Yep, every time Butler punts I think there's a good chance it going to get blocked. He's just too slow. It's bad if the fan watching at home can tell he's slow.

This. Hell, I'd be ok with his slowness of he were blasting 60 yard kicks on average. But slow and weak legged? Dude has got to go!!!!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Blocked Punt

Yea, Butler needs to go... But, Arians confirms that we only had 10 players on the field at the time of the blocked punt! Who was missing? Stepfan Taylor...... Ugggghhhh...

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there ANYONE we can bring in? Butler sucks and has been blocked three times now, has no distance and no hang time.

Only 10 men on the field for the blocked punt. Sloppy game for the Cards all around.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call Scott Player. Kidding. Maybe. Ugh.

There has to be someone else we can bring in. The guy is a disaster.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 10 men on the field for the blocked punt. Sloppy game for the Cards all around.

It isn't just the blocks that is the problem (and note blocks with an s...10 men on the field for one, ok, but he is slooow and has been blocked twice before).

It is the noodle leg that kills me. Can't pin the ball deep, can't kick it deep, and can't kick it with hangtime to allow the coverage to get downfield.

Just. Bad. All. Around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard