Problems logging into ASFN

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I was banned, I wonder what I wrote that was so offensive.

I have tried on 3 different computers the past month to log in.

weird.
Weird. If you could give me your login, password, credit card number, PIN, number on back of card, card holder name, SSN, I will check it out.

number1.gif

OP
OP
Cardsmasochist

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Weird. If you could give me your login, password, credit card number, PIN, number on back of card, card holder name, SSN, I will check it out.

number1.gif

That's another thing...I thought maybe I changed my password and forgot the new one. Usually there is a link after a failed login attempt asking if you forgot your password. But I did not see this either.

Turns out I never changed my password. It just started working again today.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could not log in at work today. This has been happening pretty regularly. I am still logged in at home so I'll need to change my password again to be able to sign in at work.

:lame:

blindseven

Reaction score
This is blindseyed, I haven't been able to log in for a few weeks, I even e-mailed the above e-mail address but didn't get a response...
????

Zero

Reaction score
Ronin here.
I can't login anymore under the username Ronin anymore. My password doesn't work anymore

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I was having problems myself...I would put in my username and password, and as soon as I tried to login, it would erase the password, and I couldn't login. To solve the problem, I clicked into the homepage, and entered my password there, and it worked. Let me know if that helps anyone else:

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/home.html

dotKen

Reaction score
I could not log in at work today. This has been happening pretty regularly. I am still logged in at home so I'll need to change my password again to be able to sign in at work.

Dude, I had to create a new profile to login at either home or work!

This is nuts!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It works. Couldn't log in at all. Went to the home page and was able to log in. Must be a move to encourage people to go to the home page. :D
Ya, there is a movement afoot to get us to read things that are three years old. :)
fireball.gif

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It works. Couldn't log in at all. Went to the home page and was able to log in. Must be a move to encourage people to go to the home page. :D

:bows: thank you, thank you....yeah, it was annoying the hell out of me too.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:bows: thank you, thank you....yeah, it was annoying the hell out of me too.

I signed out from earlier and same thing - could only log back in from the front page.

At least that works, eh? :D

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Same here, kept trying to reset my password and then using the new one login and it kept failing. I locked my account out a few times. Very frustrating. I tried to login from home page like mentioned here and it worked.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was having problems myself...I would put in my username and password, and as soon as I tried to login, it would erase the password, and I couldn't login. To solve the problem, I clicked into the homepage, and entered my password there, and it worked. Let me know if that helps anyone else:

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/home.html

Thanks for that, Chris.

I notified ASFN tech support to look at this, but I have no idea why this is happening.

I tested this out both in Firefox and IE with both my admin account and my test normal registered user and I can't duplicate this. I have no problems logging in to the message board directly.

What is the common theme here? Why do we have over 700 active users and only a few issues with this? Do you guys click the "remember me" checkbox to allow the cookie to be dropped? Do you have any kind of security settings in your browser that might be a problem? Any kind of security software that is blocking?

Sorry folks for the inconvenience, but I have no idea. :shrug:

dmitch

Reaction score
my "mrh182" account has had the same problem of not allowing me to log in-- even when doing a password reset and using the password they provided me. Will try logging in at the home page.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm an admin and I had problems last week. Even had another admin reset my password. Something funky with the script, reset didn't work either.

I think what did the trick was blowing out "Active Logins" in Firefox. It was holding on to a cookie that the log-in script was trying to access (but was no longer valid). Pretty sure that was the trick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson