Power Ranking - 2021

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I don't really have an issue being ranked behind the Bills...they look really good.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't think the Cardinals are the best team, at least not yet.

But to put the Rams ahead of them? That's a damn stretch. I didn't think the Rams were the best team last week when they were #1 in a lot of rankings. They aren't a complete team right now.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't think the Cardinals are the best team, at least not yet.

But to put the Rams ahead of them? That's a damn stretch. I didn't think the Rams were the best team last week when they were #1 in a lot of rankings. They aren't a complete team right now.

Agree. I like Bills, Ravens and Cardinals more than Rams at this time.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Imagine caring about power rankings when there’s this thing called the NFL Standings.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
My farts Smellyar then your fart, just saying

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the first time ever the Cards are ranked #1 in the AP poll. Bills are 2nd and poised to push us out this week.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
why would they push us out when we will be 5-0 come monday?
Because they are going to beat the Chiefs, and to the media that will be more impressive than beating the niners. Well it depends on how each of the games go actually, but I could see it.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Let’s not look past the 49ers! As long as we are undefeated EVERY team will be trying to unseat us. Everyone wants to be the top team but if you are not prepared to bring it day in day out, you won’t be the the top team for long.

Ask the Dolphins how hard it was back in the day. They will say, you need to elevate and match the other teams intensity because that is rxactly what your opponent is doing to lay claim to be the team that knocked you off.