OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Biggest joke ever.
Wow, he says everything the other teams did wrong won't happen again, but everything the Cardinals have done right won't keep happening. Sixs weeks in is a large enough sample to know that's what we are seeing is what the teams are. The season is 35% over! By week 17, he'll say that the playoffs are different and the regular season means nothing.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Wow, he says everything the other teams did wrong won't happen again, but everything the Cardinals have done right won't keep happening. Sixs weeks in is a large enough sample to know that's what we are seeing is what the teams are. The season is 35% over! By week 17, he'll say that the playoffs are different and the regular season means nothing.
What a fraud.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Biggest joke ever.

Why? Because this guy says that the only undefeated team is really the 7th best team, and the rams, a team the Cardinals beat by 17 points on LA's home field is #1, six spots above them? Why does that not make sense to you Krang?

Kidding aside, what the author doesn't mention is that, in life, you make a lot of your own "luck". A little bit of it is a funny bounce here or there, but most of it is the Cardinals' own doing.

But that's okay. Let's just keep flying under the radar. Just like Clubber Lang in Rocky III.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score

Biggest joke ever.
Not going to get too worked up by whatever a Gary Gramling has to say, but this was funny:

What’s worrisome is an offensive system that requires the quarterback to maintain an MVP level over 17 games.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Why? Because this guy says that the only undefeated team is really the 7th best team, and the rams, a team the Cardinals beat by 17 points on LA's home field is #1, six spots above them? Why does that not make sense to you Krang?

Kidding aside, what the author doesn't mention is that, in life, you make a lot of your own "luck". A little bit of it is a funny bounce here or there, but most of it is the Cardinals' own doing.

But that's okay. Let's just keep flying under the radar. Just like Clubber Lang in Rocky III.
Yeah luck doesn't really exist. I mean, look at the Rams game. There was no luck involved in how that game played out. You could argue that the roughing call that negated Stafford's second interception was luck too.

Even if the Cardinals weren't getting "luck bounces" the would still be winning most of these games by a wide margin.

And his argument that the Cardinals are over reliant on Murray is laughable. EVERY good team is reliant on their QB.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not going to get too worked up by whatever a Gary Gramling has to say, but this was funny:

What’s worrisome is an offensive system that requires the quarterback to maintain an MVP level over 17 games.
Yet this isn't an argument used for the Bills. The Rams. The Packers.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That is okay with me, power ranks don't matter at all. As soon as we are in the playoffs, win the NFC and the superbowl it doesn't matter if we were ranked 1st or 6th in the last power Ranking before the playoffs.

I want our Team to win SB after SB after SB and they should start with one this year.

The power rankings will adapt after the Cards hoist the Lombardi

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah luck doesn't really exist. I mean, look at the Rams game. There was no luck involved in how that game played out. You could argue that the roughing call that negated Stafford's second interception was luck too.

Even if the Cardinals weren't getting "luck bounces" the would still be winning most of these games by a wide margin.

And his argument that the Cardinals are over reliant on Murray is laughable. EVERY good team is reliant on their QB.
We rely on Kyler? More than Jackson or Prescott? We’re winning games with Kyler throwing for 230 yards and rushing for 25.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What we are seeing is the inherent bias in sports media.

I try to remove my own and base my takes on objective facts. I used to think Russell Wilson was an overrated game manager, but that belief wasn't rooted in fact after awhile.

Right now the Cardinals have the "Anti-Air Raid, Anti-short QB, and Anti-Kingsbury" bias. Tack that on to the historical view that every time the Cardinals look like they might be relevant, every thing falls apart.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’m enjoying us flying under the radar. We can keep doing it until I’m partying in SoFi and will only have to take an Uber to get to back to my apartment for the AFTER PARTY!

That’s right folks... ALL OF YOU GONNA CRAM INTO MY ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR THE SUPER BOWL AFTERPARTY!
dude....I'll bring the guacamole!!

is there parking?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better be home made... and who cares we will all be drunk and high ubering :)

bingo.

and no... parking in my area is a freaking BEEEEEYATCH!

it would be hilarious to have like twenty of us just completely crammed and slammed in my apartment. I'm offering up @Ouchie-Z-Clown 's backyard instead... or maybe @TJ 's. Ouchie's will be a hike down in OC.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I’m enjoying us flying under the radar. We can keep doing it until I’m partying in SoFi and will only have to take an Uber to get to back to my apartment for the AFTER PARTY!

That’s right folks... ALL OF YOU GONNA CRAM INTO MY ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR THE SUPER BOWL AFTERPARTY!
With masks on. :D

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn