2023 NFL Power Rankings

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Even the most optimistic onlooker has to expect a turbulent season and protracted rebuild for Arizona. Those things tend to happen to teams with a first-year head coach -- and those whose starting quarterback is out indefinitely to begin the season. But I’ll offer up the caveat that sometimes the preseason bottom dwellers end up being ... not terrible. Two years ago, the Bengals were widely expected to struggle and they ended up winning the AFC North. And about this time last year, the Falcons were commonly ranked among the lowest teams in the league only to finish with a 7-10 record. That's something, right?

I guess the Cardinals can't get any worse with regards to the power rankings. So there is that.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
In 2001 the New England Patriots were dead last in many preseason polls and had a day 3 QB take over during game 2 of the season. They started 0-2 to finish 11-5 and win the Super Bowl.
They also had a real defense in 2001.

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
And then the chiefs (number 1) lost to the lions (number 14). So much for the power rankings.

That said I’ve got such low expectations this season that I may actually really enjoy any measures of success we have as opposed to my historically depressed sundays watching the cardinals flounder

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score