Pat Kirwin former GM: Teams love Kyle Lauletta

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can see them moving up in the 2nd to pick him. They'll probably go OL/DL in the first depending on who is available.

he will be drafted in the end of first round
Saints, patriots, Steelers, jaguars , are teams that can select him

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I just don`t see anything special about Lauletta.I see a decent backup guy.So he has "moxie".BFD i remember how many here ripped Cards for picking guys with "moxie" as their main quality.Dave McGinnis type players .So now a average armed QB with "moxie" is the next semi best thing since sliced bread?Sorry but i don`t buy the BS.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I just don`t see anything special about Lauletta.I see a decent backup guy.So he has "moxie".BFD i remember how many here ripped Cards for picking guys with "moxie" as their main quality.Dave McGinnis type players .So now a average armed QB with "moxie" is the next semi best thing since sliced bread?Sorry but i don`t buy the BS.
I think he'll have more than moxie if he goes as early as some expect. IMO, moxie is an adjective used when a guy doesn't have the physical skills or size to truly compete. I don't think Lauletta fits that definition.

If he's smart and can process the NFL level of play, that will make him special.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I would take Lauletta all day over Allen. My one fear is not drafting a QB... but the Cardinals trading picks to move up and select Allen, and will be rooting like mad for another team to select him so we are tempted to draft him
I need to watch more tape of Allen. The little bit I've watched makes me think that his issues are mechanical and can be fixed. I know it's rare for a guy to improve his completion % at the next level but for some reason, I think Allen may be the exception.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would take Lauletta all day over Allen. My one fear is not drafting a QB... but the Cardinals trading picks to move up and select Allen, and will be rooting like mad for another team to select him so we are tempted to draft him

This is a fear a lot of us share. I'm hoping the Cardinals to move up and snatch a QB minimally by the 2nd round.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is a fear a lot of us share. I'm hoping the Cardinals to move up and snatch a QB minimally by the 2nd round.

It is very possible that Rudolph or Lauletta might end up being the best QB in this draft. Look, there are always those that pan out and those which do not, but the Cardinals could not have picked a better draft to find the right one for their own unique circumstances and environment in my opinion

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is very possible that Rudolph or Lauletta might end up being the best QB in this draft. Look, there are always those that pan out and those which do not, but the Cardinals could not have picked a better draft to find the right one for their own unique circumstances and environment in my opinion

Let's do it. Enough already. I want one of them.