OT :other games 11/23-26/23

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Switched to the Bills game. Going to say it again, something is wrong with Josh Allen and I'm not buying it's lack of talent around him.

On consecutive plays he panicked and threw the ball into the ground short of 2 receivers because Reddick got a good jump, even Romo said he had way more time he just got the yips because Reddick got off so fast. And then on the next play Gabe Davis wide open he hits the DB in the back instead of dropping the ball over him. I don't know if he's injured or what but something is wrong with Josh Allen

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Switched to the Bills game. Going to say it again, something is wrong with Josh Allen and I'm not buying it's lack of talent around him.

On consecutive plays he panicked and threw the ball into the ground short of 2 receivers because Reddick got a good jump, even Romo said he had way more time he just got the yips because Reddick got off so fast. And then on the next play Gabe Davis wide open he hits the DB in the back instead of dropping the ball over him. I don't know if he's injured or what but something is wrong with Josh Allen
he's had a couple of nice TD runs in the red zone. On the latest drive Allen managed it really well and the biggest play was all on him extending the play and finding an uncovered Cook in the flat. Allen is missing some open guys for sure though.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
24-21 Bills over the eagles. Eagles cut the lead with a red zone TD to Adams.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Allen throws a bad INT. eagles facing a third and 15 in field goal range to tie or go ahead with a TD.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know if it's physical or mental but 8 straight games with at least one pick for Allen.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know if it's physical or mental but 8 straight games with at least one pick for Allen.
yeah he didn't even see the eagles DB on that last Int. he's staring down his WR and not seeing the field. let's see if he can step up now. the bills have been able to move the ball all game when I've watched.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah he didn't even see the eagles DB on that last Int. he's staring down his WR and not seeing the field. let's see if he can step up now.

And as I write this he has 42 points in fantasy. He was just so good the last 2-3 years but he's not the same guy this year

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just almost threw another pick

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I thought the refs missed a block in the back on the the eagles. eagles are getting favorable calls in this game.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
And as I write this he has 42 points in fantasy. He was just so good the last 2-3 years but he's not the same guy this year
he's still good and one of the best in the league. the turnovers are killing him and costing them games. there are plays to be had with his feet in this game if he wants it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he's still good and one of the best in the league. the turnovers are killing him and costing them games. there are plays to be had with his feet in this game if he wants it.

He's at a career high completion % but he's on a pace to throw 18-19 INT's his career worst was 15.

I mean still a great player but again something is wrong with him IMO.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
speaking of missed calls great replay of their OL holding Jordan Davis to open the hole for Murray.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
He's at a career high completion % but he's on a pace to throw 18-19 INT's his career worst was 15.

I mean still a great player but again something is wrong with him IMO.
yeah, you are probably on to something. I thought the same thing in some of the other games I've seen him play where he looked even worse than he does today. Nice drive by the bills here, but they have to punch it in. You would not know it record wise, but Philly's defense is not as good as last year. they are getting shredded in some of these games.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 times now Romo has said a FG ties it, 4 point game tony

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how in the world did that kick make it? Unreal

Staff online

Forum statistics