OT :other games 11/23-26/23

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THAT is the Josh Allen I'm used to seeing, fakes out Reddick and runs for the first down.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching Jordan Davis is hilarious to me. He's in the NFL but he looks like a 15 year old playing with 10 year olds he's so huge. They're doubling him on every run play and he's still making tackles.

So that's roughing the passer but Donald hitting Kyler with a forearm is legal?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess that's not Allen's fault he has to unload it and Davis went the other way but wow wide open

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I guess that's not Allen's fault he has to unload it and Davis went the other way but wow wide open
missed opportunity though. I thought they could have been more aggressive on first downs there. Romo made a good point that they could have used play action to their advantage. although they gave up yards on the ground today, the eagles weakness is against the pass not the run.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
again I don't know the rules anymore but that's a fumble IMO and I have Brown on my fantasy team

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what a great game but I don't buy that wasn't a catch and fumble by Brown

Lorenzo

Reaction score
again I don't know the rules anymore but that's a fumble IMO and I have Brown on my fantasy team
it was a catch for sure I thought. how quick it takes to catch the ball doesn't matter. I thought diggs was a catch as well. I didn't know that time matters?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Buffalo needed to be more aggressive going for the TD. I thought they were running the ball too much on first downs.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I don't know the rules either. I don't think the refs are worth anything anymore. they overlook blatant PI all the time and call petty penalties all over the field. I never knew that the refs start a time clock after someone secures a catch. I think they just make up excuses for their terrible officiating and steratore falls in line with his ridiculous explanations. that should have been overturned on a replay. great win by the eagles though. they are getting lucky a lot of these wins. but they are winning.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know the rules either. I don't think the refs are worth anything anymore. they overlook blatant PI all the time and call petty penalties all over the field. I never knew that the refs start a time clock after someone secures a catch. I think they just make up excuses for their terrible officiating and steratore falls in line with his ridiculous explanations. that should have been overturned on a replay. great win by the eagles though. they are getting lucky a lot of these wins. but they are winning.

Yeah the missed PI against Diggs on that last drive when they showed the replay the DB was holding his jersey and the ref standing right there wasn't even looking at the ball he was looking somewhere else for some reason.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just need 93 points from the Ravens defense and Likely the TE, not much to ask for!

Man 5th loss in a row, amazing my team fell apart when Achane got hurt.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how in the world was that not a penalty on the hit out of bounds. Refs having a bad weekend

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson