OT :other games 11/23-26/23

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What's that black stuff that jumps off the turf every time someone takes a step? It ain't dirt because that ain't grass. That can't be healthy taking a big gulp of that every time you hit the ground.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's that black stuff that jumps off the turf every time someone takes a step? It ain't dirt because that ain't grass. That can't be healthy taking a big gulp of that every time you hit the ground.
Ground up tires eseentiallly that’s what I was told when I had it installed at my house

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That's called smoke.
Little rubber balls...helps with traction and softens landings a bit.
It also helps the official see if a guy got his toe down before the drag on a sideline play...if they get smoke the toe is definitely down.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
omg this halftime show worse than the first - Dolly Parton can't even remember the words to lip sync this is sooooooo bad

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
omg this halftime show worse than the first - Dolly Parton can't even remember the words to lip sync this is sooooooo bad

Yeah why would she even do that? Playing a recording of 9 to 5 for her to lip sync. She doesn’t need the money. She’s better than that.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
the halftime show is kind of fitting for the game. lethargic. I have no idea what PI is anymore.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Listening to Romo go on and on about how the the cowboys can win the Super Bowl as they beat the 4-7 commanders. A thanksgiving tradition like no other.
yeah I think he was being over the top at times and him being a former cowboys player doesn't help either. in the dak Prescott area, especially since McCarthy has been there the cowboys have pretty much dominated Washington. it doesn't mean they are going to the Super Bowl much less an NFC championship game. with that said what dallas is able to do at home is impressive and different than what they have done in the past. they used to be very beatable in that stadium, even against average teams/QB's. I think one difference today was that they did face a decent NFL QB. a lot of the cowboys wins have come over lower rated QBs. The cowboys getting home games in the playoffs might be their real chance of winning in the playoffs, but they will also be facing better competition. It will be interesting to see how they matchup at home with Philadelphia and Detroit later on down the road.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
well Seattle had some momentum in the second half, but can't punch the ball into the end zone. in weird turn of events their best highlight was not their uniforms, but Pete Carrol throwing his chewing gum at his own staff.

Last edited:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta be some real special, special exceptions, otherwise, I’m only drafting QB-WR-OT-EDGE in the first round. If they’re not just run-stoppers than DTs too.
I look at the 49ers and wonder how the hell are they able to have that much talent on their team