OT :other games 11/23-26/23

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah why would she even do that? Playing a recording of 9 to 5 for her to lip sync. She doesn’t need the money. She’s better than that.
After hearing her completely flip the message of 9 to 5 on her 2021 reimagining "5 to 9" no, she is not better than that.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I look at the 49ers and wonder how the hell are they able to have that much talent on their team
Its just them and Eagles on this tier of talent, and even the Eagles lost a lot from last year.

The 49ers are only going to get better with everyone hiring their staff away, they've already benefited a bit from it. From 2021-2025 they are set to get 10 3rd round comp picks from the 2020 Rooney Rule addendum.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I look at the 49ers and wonder how the hell are they able to have that much talent on their team
Jon, I said the exact same thing. It's just not fair man. The eagles too for that matter. I literally have fantasies about us being that good in the near future. That tells you all you need to know about my "fantasies".

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Holy crap this game is boring...and Zach Wilson may not be very good, but he's also not the problem.
But it does make you wonder. If that Jets team knew they could win any game they were in how might their fortunes have changed. Absolute freak injury on Rodgers... damn Jets have been QB snakebit for decades.
With buffalo's decline that division was theirs for the taking.

Now Miami owns it

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy I picked the wrong week to start Tua over Kyler. What a stinker game from Tua, they won easily but he was terrible.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
don't worry, things can change quickly in the NFL. if they outlaw the Rugby QB sneak, Philly basically have no offense. kind of joking. they are still good without that play, but it is a huge advantage for them. maybe it's the cowboys fan in me, but I don't know if Jalen Hurts can sustain the way he runs the ball for many years to come. The 49ers scare me more, especially if they can keep adding pieces and keep everyone together.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
For the crowd upset that Murray hasn't been used in QB sneaks, Baker Mayfield just got hurt...looks like a leg injury.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else unable to get a working stream for any game off Stream East? Seems like they changed the interface or something I either get an ad or I get a game that's way behind and freezes immediately and never restarts?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally found a working link for the Jags and Houston then it crapped out, but I have another link now working

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the crowd upset that Murray hasn't been used in QB sneaks, Baker Mayfield just got hurt...looks like a leg injury.
And how often does that happen on QB sneaks? Serious question on the QB sneak up the middle I can’t even remember another similar injury till today. It’s still football. He can blow another knee just back pedaling and planting no contact. I do t understand the kid gloves approach in football and never will.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Carolina deserves the first pick. Young is terrible. He just threw late into the middle of the field. High school QBs know better. They have no running game. The Cards can only hope some QB desperate team trades for the first pick If the Cards want a shot at Harrison.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Carolina deserves the first pick. Young is terrible. He just threw late into the middle of the field. High school QBs know better. They have no running game. The Cards can only hope some QB desperate team trades for the first pick If the Cards want a shot at Harrison.
Brock Purdy throws back into the middle of the field all the time. But it’s ok since all the talking heads think he is the next Joe Montana