OT :other games 11/23-26/23

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vikings fans seeing the reality of Dobbs.

He can be an emergency back up. Fill in to finish a game, maybe a couple of starts. Steal a victory here or there. I never wanted him in the first place, but I was sure we were going to keep him for that role.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch. I feel bad for the guy.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There it is, that is MHJ in the rear view mirror for Cardinals with their #1 (first round ) pick

Last edited:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dobbs and Kyler each have 1 win as a Cardinal, weird to gloat on his performance tonight.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I play the Murray apologist role here using Dobbs.
Wow, the play calling sucked.
He’s learning a new system.
Hs only been with the Vikings for 4 weeks.
Three of those int.’s we’re tipped balls and the receivers fault.

See how stupid that sounds?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I play the Murray apologist role here using Dobbs.
Wow, the play calling sucked.
He’s learning a new system.
Hs only been with the Vikings for 4 weeks.
Three of those int.’s we’re tipped balls and the receivers fault.

See how stupid that sounds?
Does sound stupid because it’s not comparable… one has won a couple of NFL games the other has won many more made pro bowls, is a proven talent, and won his 1 game this season coming off a year layoff with a major knee surgery… see how stupid that sounds for you to compare the trash Dobbs is the K1… ridiculous…

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dobbs and Kyler each have 1 win as a Cardinal, weird to gloat on his performance tonight.
It’s not his performance tonight it’s his career lol, dude is a loser there is a reason he’s been around forever and barely won any games lol… and last I checked Kyler has a hell of a lot more than 1 win as a Cardinal lol

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does sound stupid because it’s not comparable… one has won a couple of NFL games the other has won many more made pro bowls, is a proven talent, and won his 1 game this season coming off a year layoff with a major knee surgery… see how stupid that sounds for you to compare the trash Dobbs is the K1… ridiculous…
So Kyler apologist get to use all these “ excuses” but everyone else just sucks.
Yes Dobbs isn’t very good.
But Kyler isn’t very good right now. It doesn’t mean he won’t get better but right now he is underperforming by his standards.

Getting a little tired of what Kyler has accomplished 2-3 years ago. Kirk Coisins gets blasted for his failure in big games despite some pretty good wins and numbers.

Let me know when Kyler wins a game to clinch a division, playoff spot or playoff game. He’s been trending downward for a while now. Let’s hope it changes. You seem to think he will turn it around. I and many others are seeing snake oil.

• Disagree
Reactions: urs

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson