OT-Cross Posted--Antsports.com

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I feel this is an important issue for those that play fantasy football on Antsports.com, and since the Fantasy forum gets almost no visitors, I wanted to make sure the message reached everyone that pays to play fantasy football on that site. Message follows:

Guys, fair warning...Antsports might be falling apart. I've sent Antsports Steve multiple emails over the past two weeks, I've PMed him here on ASFN, and attempted to call him several times, all with no luck. My league on there has enough players paid to begin trading, and as it is a keeper league, trades are important before the draft. The trading page is all screwed up, set in regular season mode after a 'weekly' trading deadline, so we can't trade. With Steve in a complete blackout (and I'm wondering if he's ducking people at this point), I'm beginning to wonder.

I have loved fantasy football at Antsports. It's well designed and has a great system. Unfortunately, the service seems to have gone downhill, and I'm really hoping that it doesn't go defunct. Especially as I've already paid in my main league.

To those who haven't paid up yet, I'd caution you to wait and see if Steve re-surfaces.

Edit: Steve was online here at ASFN after I posted my PM to him, so he should have had ample opportunity to reply. I can only conjecture about why he hasn't responded. I am not holding out great hope right now and am HUGELY disappointed. My league is not currently getting its money's worth, and the admin is proving impossible to contact.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm in multiple leagues but haven't paid yet. He is slow to get back to people, if at all, which is pretty bad customer service. However, I do not see anything different at this point in time compared to year's past. There is a note saying my non-paid teams with be dropped Aug 10. so he has updated that so far.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
people paid for that site? It just took 4 minutes just to load on my work conncection :woah:

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
AntSports is alive and well.

I will get that trading item updated.

Been doing too much other stuff lately... Kids, etc. Will get the trading going again.

Oh, the pages should load fast, just be those silly ads.

ASFN has a free league.

http://www.antsports.com/leagues/lsignup.asp?LID=0833

If you want to play against some guys here, join the waitling list.

Steve --AntSports

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AntSports is alive and well.

I will get that trading item updated.

Been doing too much other stuff lately... Kids, etc. Will get the trading going again.

Oh, the pages should load fast, just be those silly ads.

ASFN has a free league.

http://www.antsports.com/leagues/lsignup.asp?LID=0833

If you want to play against some guys here, join the waitling list.

Steve --AntSports

Kids over Fantasy football? Unnacceptable

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard