OT: 2023 Season: Fantasy news/updates/advice

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since nobody ever visited the thread in the actual other section related to FANTASY news, I figured I’d start one here….

And I will kick it off with this:

I waited too long to draft a quarterback in the league that Sanders runs. So I’m stuck with Aaron Rodgers as my starter, but I am seriously considering starting Howell against our Cardinals this weekend instead of Rogers against the Bills on Monday night.

Thoughts??? Am I crazy? I just think the Cardinals defense is going to be so so so bad…..

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since nobody ever visited the thread in the actual other section related to FANTASY news, I figured I’d start one here….

I waited too long to draft a quarterback in the league that Sanders runs. So I’m stuck with Aaron Rodgers as my starter, but I am seriously considering starting Howell against our Cardinals this weekend instead of Rogers against the Bills on Monday night.

Thoughts??? Am I crazy? I just think the Cardinals defense is going to be so so so bad…..
I have a feeling the Bills/Jets game is going to be a shoot out. The Skins (yes) will ground and pound, IMO.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Is Jordan Love available? That Bears defense doesn't look too hot and the Packer's OL is considered top 3. Its a risk but something tells me LaFleur is going to have love ready to ball out.

Howell could work but I think that's a bigger risk than Love.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Jordan Love available? That Bears defense doesn't look too hot and the Packer's OL is considered top 3. Its a risk but something tells me LaFleur is going to have love ready to ball out.

Howell could work but I think that's a bigger risk than Love.
Not available

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Even if the cards D is that bad to where Howell is considered an option, our offense might not make it close enough to give you a good amount of points. I don’t know who’s available, but Rodgers against the Bills might be your best option.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian Robinson against the Cards D or Saquon facing Cowboys formidable unit?

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dhop @ New Orleans or Godwin @ Minnesota?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I'm starting Jahan Dotson against our secondary. I think he comes in at 20+ points in PPR.

Reaction score

I was looking for last years fantasy league & figured it wasn't happening this year lol. Didn't look in the fantasy section.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking for last years fantasy league & figured it wasn't happening this year lol. Didn't look in the fantasy section.
He didn’t renew that one. You’re lucky. I woulda just taken your $ anyways :)

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
in other fantasy football news:

I literally drafted Christian McCaffery and Debo Samuel thinking that I am dooming them to a season of mediocrity by being on my FF team.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Definitely going with Brian Robinson. I've learned my lesson avoiding starting players against the Cardinals, only to see them have big days.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
in other fantasy football news:

I literally drafted Christian McCaffery and Debo Samuel thinking that I am dooming them to a season of mediocrity by being on my FF team.
I took Justin Jefferson #1 overall. The league I'm in is slanted towards WR production.