Now taking Orders for the Tillman Memorial T-shirts!

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Okay, this might sound dumb but how do you pay thru pay pal? Do I need to sign up for it?
Thanks.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Zona90 said:
Okay, this might sound dumb but how do you pay thru pay pal? Do I need to sign up for it?
Thanks.
Yes you need to sign for it. You need a credit card or you can put you bank account (checking) to make it work.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be ordering 2 or 3 before Sunday. Thanks for all your work on this.

BIM

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
I'll be ordering 2 or 3 before Sunday. Thanks for all your work on this.

BIM

Yeah ditto dude.

If I was rich I'd buy a plethora.

AZZenny

Reaction score
Ordered two today - one for me, one for my 9-yr-old Grandson. No better role model than Pat Tillman.
Thanks for doing this for us all.

CardsRep03

Registered
Reaction score
thirty-two

I wanna get in on the "t-shirt via thirty-two's paypal" if that's okay? I'll pm you now. Thanks in advance. :)

troy

KAZ

Reaction score
Just put my order in for a t-shirt.

I don't post on the website, but I read daily.

Great idea and I had to join in.

Thanks again for a great website.

KAZ

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Ordered one today. Just before the deadline I hope. Threw in a few extra $

TheRedChord814

Larry David...God
Reaction score
Geez, that figures...
My hard drive crashes, I get it back the day after the dealine for the shirts. I really had no idea this was going on, even though I didn't get the chance to get one, this idea is amazing. I give credit to everyone who may have had anything to do with it. What a fantastic way to remember Pat.

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

Brilliant idea with these tshirts... I have to ask, is it too late to order some? I've been out of town since last Tuesday and I just now saw this. If not, no problem... I just would have liked to have a few of these shirts. Thanks again...

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Thanks again CC for making this possible. 32 put this on her paypal for me so I want to thank her as well.

I just had my first grandson born on Monday. While I was in the waiting room I was watching the ceremony on TV.

Jackson Aric Powell was born at 7:34 PM Monday.....he'll know who Pat Tillman was.

It helps that his other grandpa lives in Arizona.

OP
OP
Red Air Force

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
AZZenny said:
Hey CC - any sense where the shirt-making/mailing project is at?
It took awhile for the paypal money to clear my account, and I had a few questions about people's orders that I had to clear up, but I've triple checked the list, and will be placing the order tomorow morning. I've already ordered two cases of bulk plastic mailers, and the t-shirt company garuntees two-week delivery, so you all should have them reall soon.

All in all we had 72 orders for 151 shirts!

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CaliforniaCard said:
It took awhile for the paypal money to clear my account, and I had a few questions about people's orders that I had to clear up, but I've triple checked the list, and will be placing the order tomorow morning. I've already ordered two cases of bulk plastic mailers, and the t-shirt company garuntees two-week delivery, so you all should have them reall soon.

All in all we had 72 orders for 151 shirts!

Cool. Can't wait to get mine. I will wear it to work the day I get it.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Bumping a really old thread here...

But I have been thinking about getting a hat with just "40" on it. I thought about the Tillman design with the number in the silhouette of the bird logo and thought it would be even better. Was that California Card's idea originally? I've always thought it was a good idea. I changed it here to the silhouette of the new logo.

So I've mocked it up at customink, like the shirts were done. Anyone have any interest in maybe doing a run of these? If we order in quantity they won't be too pricey.

Here's a couple mockups...

Flexfit hat: http://customink.com/cink/[email protected]&F=40hat

Adjustable hat: http://customink.com/cink/[email protected]&F=40hat2

If anyone is interested in this, let me know.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
Bumping a really old thread here...

But I have been thinking about getting a hat with just "40" on it. I thought about the Tillman design with the number in the silhouette of the bird logo and thought it would be even better. Was that California Card's idea originally? I've always thought it was a good idea. I changed it here to the silhouette of the new logo.

So I've mocked it up at customink, like the shirts were done. Anyone have any interest in maybe doing a run of these? If we order in quantity they won't be too pricey.

Here's a couple mockups...

Flexfit hat: http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=dirk%40eyman.net&F=40hat

Adjustable hat: http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=dirk%40eyman.net&F=40hat2

If anyone is interested in this, let me know.
I don't think I'd be interested in a screened hat, but check out this company: www.corporatecasuals.com. They upload your logo and then make an embroidery from it. I used it when I started my business; they do good work for less than I thought I'd pay for something like that.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I used it when I started my business;

I didn't know wearing a giant Corn Dog costume in front of Hot Dog On A Stick counted as "starting your own business".:)

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rivercard said:
I didn't know wearing a giant Corn Dog costume in front of Hot Dog On A Stick counted as "starting your own business".:)
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Now you gonna buy a hot dog, or what?

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I don't think they're screened - thats a mock up. I'm fairly positive that would be embroidery.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the first one. Would you be interested in putting something on the back, maybe Pat Tillman 1976 - 2004?

Depending on the final design, I think I could get five or six sold out here in Jersey.