"No, I'm a better fan.
"No you're not, I'm a better fan."

Get a life.

MlKE49ER

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cant and chose ya busters..

Either support then all or your much like a politician or a parent saying just do as I say..

AZ is your home.. love it or go else where..

Can you honestly try to explain to your children loyalty? Then turn around and root for an out of town team? Think about it...
What Gee is saying is he's a homer.

IF he moves to Dallas..by his analogy he will then ditch his Cards hat, and now support all of the Texas teams.

And yes..if he moves to SF, he's now a full blown 49er fan..a self professed "Die Hard".

Save the "I'll never move there". Not the point.

BTW..a LOT of posters here live in the midwest..and like true loyal fans, support the Cards because that's their team. They will likely continue to support them regardless of where they move. They didn't run out and buy a Rams hat.
They're not "HOMERS".

To each their own.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
What Gee is saying is he's a homer.

IF he moves to Dallas..by his analogy he will then ditch his Cards hat, and now support all of the Texas teams.

And yes..if he moves to SF, he's now a full blown 49er fan..a self professed "Die Hard".

Save the "I'll never move there". Not the point.

BTW..a LOT of posters here live in the midwest..and like true loyal fans, support the Cards because that's their team. They will likely continue to support them regardless of where they move. They didn't run out and buy a Rams hat.
They're not "HOMERS".

To each their own.

What a shock the "bitch from the bay" shows up and immediately goes straight for one of Gee's threads right after I posted in it. Do you have a life or is the lack of female companionship over the last 18 years really made you obsessive?

MlKE49ER

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What a shock the "bitch from the bay" shows up and immediately goes straight for one of Gee's threads right after I posted in it. Do you have a life or is the lack of female companionship over the last 18 years really made you obsessive?
I sorry, kid..but the post was to Gee..not you.
Kind of sad that you would even post what you did..don't you think?
Now..the fact that you don't work, and live on this site with 50-75 plus posts a day means you're pretty much all over, I imagine.
And considering Gee is your hero, chances are also pretty good you're on a thread he's on.
It's simple.
Gee's comments makes him a homer.

Considering everyone knows my girlfriend and I have a ranch with horses and all in Surprise..including YOU makes your "female companionship" take silly..along with your obsession with me.
Hey..get over it already. You know I invented my own product..have my own business here in the Bay Area. Don't be bitter. Thinks will pick up for you.
You'll get work..I'm sure of it, Munchkin. :)

Now..regarding Gee's comments that indicate YOU and many others here should not even be supporting the Cards?????
Anything???

Yeah..didn't think so.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Well I guess somebodies panties got in a bunch now didn't they. :biglaugh:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Banned?? What a shame...no one to appreciate the vanilla-y goodness of my posts now...

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm having trouble figuring out what the title of this means

Is it "Not all AZ Fans Suck" or is it "All Non-AZ Fans suck"

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering everyone knows my girlfriend and I have a ranch with horses and all in Surprise

Aint no ranches out this way.. lol.. I havent seen a horse much less plural horses..

Just train tracks and mexicans..

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
I'm with you most of the way gee. I like 3 out of the 4 teams here, but like most people in AZ, I wasn't born here.
I was born and raised for 15 years in Hagerstown, MD, so for all my childhood I was told that it was the Redskins and nothing else.
However I consider Arizona my home now, I even bitch at snowbirds because I love living here, So the Dbacks Suns and Cards are my home teams now. Doesn't mean I abandoned the Redskins, I still cheer for them and wear their gear, but now I'm a cards fan first and a Redskins fan second.

As for the Coyotes, I'm not big into hockey but I'll cheer for them if I see them play

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
My mind is blown thinking how people can root for other teams other than AZ..

I may not be an AZ native, but I was brought here by my mom at age 5.. She was a life long GB Packers fan but gave all that up when the Cards got here..

Do the lakers have a longer history than the packers? no, they dont..

This is AZ and we should teach tem about this state, not what your parents came from..

This is your home, treat it as such, or or just clouding your childrens minds..

I was born and raised in Phoenix...until the age of 29. I've lived in Orange County since 2001 and I cannot bring myself to root for ANY SoCal sports team. I still root for my "home" town teams...and I've converted my wife to being an AZ fan.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
yeah - thinking is bad

the only people that need to blindly follow AZ teams are AZ residents - people living in other states can go for anyone they want....................................................

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah - thinking is bad

the only people that need to blindly follow AZ teams are AZ residents - people living in other states can go for anyone they want....................................................

I cant be you man.. I can only be where Im from and what my mom taught me.. Im sorry you have no real home base.. Dont knock the people who are trying to turn AZ into a place where fools such as yourself feel its perfectly acceptable to talk mess on my state..

Isnt this Asfn? Or am I mistaken? I coulda sworn this is an AZ sports site.... Do you cheeer for any AZ team? Or do you just live here? ..

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I cant be you man.. I can only be where Im from and what my mom taught me.. Im sorry you have no real home base.. Dont knock the people who are trying to turn AZ into a place where fools such as yourself feel its perfectly acceptable to talk mess on my state..

Isnt this Asfn? Or am I mistaken? I coulda sworn this is an AZ sports site.... Do you cheeer for any AZ team? Or do you just live here? ..

and you still missed the entire point - also if you think have an allegiance to another team is "talking mess on my state" then I really have to feel for you and your priorities in life

btw - i go to many local sporting events - ASU football & basketball, cardinals season ticket holder, will probably add sting season tickets, love coyote & roadrunner games, i'll go to a hand full of diamondback games as well, make the most out of spring training and the AFL, will probably check out the champ series when it comes downtown in november - hell i'll even drop my money to check out the other professional basketball team in town (which you probably didn't even know existed)

not to mention i remain active in my community and in the non sporting areas of my life

if you want to institute AZ pride there are many real issues that negatively affect the area a hell of a lot more than what sports team someone follows

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and you still missed the entire point - also if you think have an allegiance to another team is "talking mess on my state" then I really have to feel for you and your priorities in life

btw - i go to many local sporting events - ASU football & basketball, cardinals season ticket holder, will probably add sting season tickets, love coyote & roadrunner games, i'll go to a hand full of diamondback games as well, make the most out of spring training and the AFL, will probably check out the champ series when it comes downtown in november - hell i'll even drop my money to check out the other professional basketball team in town (which you probably didn't even know existed)

not to mention i remain active in my community and in the non sporting areas of my life

if you want to institute AZ pride there are many real issues that negatively affect the area a hell of a lot more than what sports team someone follows

you say all this after pleading alegance to the Sonics, Marlins and Seahawks..

Soryy dude.. you talk too much **** out the side of your mouth for me to take you serious..

From American Idol to to everything you say makes me believe you just a hating folk..

I can see a true person when I see one.. Im not convinced about you..

And just so you know Donald, the laker fan, I see the true in him.. So that lets you know..

You come off fake to me.. A person without a home base...

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
not true at all - i'm a person with over a decade dedicated to my teams - who made my allegiances when I was so young I could honestly not point to a team on a map

i've been a seahawks fan longer than AZ has had a team - same with the sonics - i joined with the sharks and marlins in their first seasons so I could have a shared history with the teams in sports I didn't have an established favorite - the marlins put a minor league team 30 minutes from my home, so I was able to watch the no hope prospects all summer

I love sports - love to play, love to watch - when my loyalties are not involved I have no problem still enjoying the game - some teams/players I like, some I don't - some i'm indifferent to - one of the best sporting moments I ever experienced was being in philadelphia when the sixers made the finals, was just a great energy in the city

you don't know me like others do so I could really care less what you think of me - anything you say would be unfounded, but I'm more than willing to help people know who I am and what i'm about

i do have a home base - i spent my entire adolescent life in upstate NY - still one of the most beautiful places on the planet in my eyes, just not a place I can live - i'm a city guy

i love this country and this world - love to travel - love to experience life - there is so much out there to see and do - so many experiences to share with someone, so many different perspectives to learn from - i've been blessed to see and do some amazing things and I know there is more in the future - i have a true love for the people and places i've encountered as they have helped make me who I am and I'm very happy with myself

i have no idea how you say i'm a hater - i call everything the way I see it - with american idol i stated that sanjaya advancing is no different that what has happened in past years and will not affect those who have talent to be top 3 and have good careers (which by the way, it didn't) - for the record I was happy to see Jordin beat Blake - however, it's because I thought blake was a tool and annoying, while I liked what Jordin brought to the table (not because one was from AZ, one from WA)

this world is very diverse and there are so many things that have true importance - sports & entertainment are just that - entertainment - it's to be a release, a way to blow off steam and have some fun in a stressfull world

i don't care who someone pulls for as it has no bearing on my life - i'm passionate about sports, but in the end I realize that i can't get worked up over the actions of grown men and pain myself too much on things I cannot control

there are too many really important issues in this world - sports are a distraction (a welcomed one at at that) - but make no mistake, in the end the prospects of the state of AZ are not affected by the teams someone pulls for and cheering a team you've been loyal to for 20 years does not mean you lack community pride

instead of harping on seahawks/yankee/lakers fans and telling people in denver how much their city sucks - why don't you tackle some of the issues in Phoenix like poor development, sprawl, pollution, education, water concerns, etc - those are the issues that will determine the future of this great state

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow.. musta touched a nerve.. i aint reading all that crap.. lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members