Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 11-21-22

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I was wrong. Connor was a bad signing at his price. They should have kept Edmonds
I wanted him back too. The David Johnson impersonation that JC is doing this season is frustrating

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So a better example watch the first play of the game again where Lenoir takes down Moore with a high tackle and then points right at him and screams. I don't see the difference is my point. I think they call it way more on the offense than the defense.
This is 100% facts. The difference is. The NFL doesn’t like the Cards. They don’t. They don’t sell merch or tickets.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So a better example watch the first play of the game again where Lenoir takes down Moore with a high tackle and then points right at him and screams. I don't see the difference is my point. I think they call it way more on the offense than the defense.
Oh, it's inconsistent, no doubt about it. But it's stupid when you do it and get penalized.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That was totally on Conner. Use both hands and no issue at all.

He had no chance at using both hands, based on where the ball was placed and how quickly it got on him. Is what it is. He's made great 1 handed catches before and couldn't do it that time.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why was it taunting for him to do that but not taunting when Kittle catches the ball and simulates shooting a basket ?

Was it because he pointed at the player?
Also where did I use the word rigged ?
You’re allowed to celebrate you’re not allowed to celebrate at the expense of the other team. Staring down defenders and pointing at them is 100% a taunting penalty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson