Modern Warfare Reboot

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BigRedRage, Sep 22, 2019.

1. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

Got my hands on the beta this weekend and tore myself away from borderlands to try it out. It is VERY good and back to what call of duty should be. TDM and the other modes are all what they are, still fun and still relevent. There have been some new modes though:

Ground war is now 32 vs 32 5 point domination. Very similar to battlefield

Gun game (or something like that) is a 2v2 match where you fight until one team wins without respawns. First team to 6 wins wins. The original game had you start all having the same guns and after two rounds, the guns change but everyone always had the same wqeapons. The next day it was a mdoe where you had to run, find and pick up weapons after starting with just your fists. Both really fun and new.

There is also a mode that puts every map in the dark with night vision on, havent tried that yet.

Looks like they took notes from other recent major games and plan to have limited time playlists with different settings and features.

Graphics and framerate are butter smooth.

Covert Rain likes this.
  2. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

If it's similar to Battlefield but with the COD flavor I might be in.

3. BigRedRage

the ground war map is. I hate it. But, I hate battlefield.

Regular TDM maps are solid. The 2v2 game is solid. the coop special ops is awesome. Its a coop campaign level infiltrating terrorist cells. Reall,y really cool.

Graphics are fantastic too.

It is buggy right now though. Has crashed my xbox one x every night ive played.

4. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

Ugh...maybe not then. IMO Battlefield has been better than COD ever since the original Bad Company.

5. BigRedRage

yeah I'm just not a fan of 32v32 giant map battles. I like close quarters action packed stuff and those type of games I always feel like I am just sprinting out into the middle, bored, looking for a fight and then I get sniped by some guy sitting near his spawn in a bush. Hate it.

6. MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease Moderator Contributor

Just bought it for my son today.