2010 Arizona Cardiinals Pre-Season Roster Predictions: Week 1

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mitch, the comment about Whiz feeling 'desperate to give Anderson a chance to finish on a positive note' doesn't ring true for me.

Whiz doesn't strike me as someone who is desperate to do anything, let alone worry about someones feelings being hurt. I'm sure he had his reasons for leaving Beanie in the game but I don't believe this was among them

Last edited:

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Max Hall is nothing special at all. The team could certainly afford to lose him.

Agreed. Also, keeping Hall essentially shoots ourself in the foot when it comes to Skelton's development, IMO. Whiz has mentioned many times, over the last few years, the difficulty in getting reps for 3 QBs, let alone 4. With Skelton, the kid needs as many reps as he can possibly get. Simply put, I don't see any benefit to keeping Hall around, even on the practice squad.

Last edited:

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Wells got more playing time then expected to keep him hungry. There are still lingering toughness question marks on him inside the team and maybe even Wells himself. Wiz wants to prove to Wells himself and the rest of the team once and for all that Wells can and will play through small dings. We aren't talking about broken bones here we are talking about a bruise, an injury he didn't even take practice time off for and an injury that any football player should be able to play a 16 game season through without any effects to production. Its just Wiz being his usual master motivator self. I equate Wiz to a ninja with a stick. Your in the cage and feel something pocking you but you never see it.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mitch, love your analysis and always look forward to it but please start a new thread for the games each week like you always have done in the past. Don't bury it in a thread already started as many don't know that you are updating it.

Just my thoughts as we all look forward to your expert analysis and enjoy the friendly debate.
:thumbup:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Wells got more playing time then expected to keep him hungry. There are still lingering toughness question marks on him inside the team and maybe even Wells himself. Wiz wants to prove to Wells himself and the rest of the team once and for all that Wells can and will play through small dings. We aren't talking about broken bones here we are talking about a bruise, an injury he didn't even take practice time off for and an injury that any football player should be able to play a 16 game season through without any effects to production. Its just Wiz being his usual master motivator self. I equate Wiz to a ninja with a stick. Your in the cage and feel something pocking you but you never see it.

Furthermore, when else this season is Wells going to get an opportunity to develop in pass protection and receiving. This is a perfect opportunity for him to become a more well rounded running back, and it won't cost us our starting QB if he makes a mistake. I love the fact that they kept him in the game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard