Michael Carter claimed

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not weird at all if one dug deep and saw that they have been outscored 117 to 61 in the first half of their games this season. One tends to play catch up a lot if you get behind so quickly.

Their average deficit at halftime is 6 points. And they have only had one lead at the half all year.

Fascinating, but beside the point. You said he out snapped Cook due to hurry up garbage time snaps, but most of his usage is in the 1st half. Not garbage time.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Yes, Demercado was pretty good. Ingram has been a huge disappointment. It’s just that you can’t count on Conner to stay healthy & Demercado cannot handle the full load if and when Conner goes down.
You can't rely on ANY rb to stay healthy. Conner is no more injury prone than any other rb. The good ones tend to be injury prone, like Barclay and McCaffrey and dozens more.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can't rely on ANY rb to stay healthy. Conner is no more injury prone than any other rb. The good ones tend to be injury prone, like Barclay and McCaffrey and dozens more.
We’ll have to agree to disagree. Some good RB’s are far more reliable from an injury standpoint than others. That’s historically undeniable.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We’ll have to agree to disagree. Some good RB’s are far more reliable from an injury standpoint than others. That’s historically undeniable.
right?? Historically when you look at the great RB's, the hall of famers,...they didnt have much in injury issues.
or they do like adrian peterson...blow out a knee...and come back three days later and run for 1000 yards...exaggeration I know...but he did come back fast.
But guys like Allen, Smith, Sanders, Sweetness... dudes had multiple years in a row where they never missed a game.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don't know how much upside there is signing Michael Carter other than he is a NFL player under a manageable contract for two years, but I don't mind rolling the dice here.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know how much upside there is signing Michael Carter other than he is a NFL player under a manageable contract for two years, but I don't mind rolling the dice here.
It is one of the few moves made with veterans where I feel Monti is getting a young talent with a view of being on the roster long term. Almost all the other veteran moves I see as roster fodder because we are required to field a team.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It is one of the few moves made with veterans where I feel Monti is getting a young talent with a view of being on the roster long term. Almost all the other veteran moves I see as roster fodder because we are required to field a team.
Yeah. I mean picking up an experienced RB who will cost the same as Ingram next year but offers a little something different is a decent move. Allows you to draft 1 RB vs 2 next year if you don't love the class.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard