My Version of a Mock Draft

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
If you’ve seen this format in previous years, it’s simple to follow. These are my preference selections at each pick in this order. Once you take a player, likely you never take more than 2 players at any position. If you feel you’re overloading, drop to the next player. Coleman at 35 would be an example if you already taken a WR. You may want to take another WR later. I’m assuming the Cards take a receiver first. I’ll post trade scenarios later. If one or more of a group is not selected before the next pick that player(s) moves to the top of the next set.

Harrison WR
Odunze WR
Nabers WR

Wiggins CB
Latu ED
Verse ED
Newton DL
McKinstry CB

Coleman WR
D Robinson ED
Dejean CB
Mitchell WR
Kneeland ED

Benson RB
Fiske DT
Franklin WR
Tampa CB
Legette WR

Rice WR
Fisher G
Puni G
Wright RB
Bullock S

Mahogany G
Taylor (Mi) DT
Coleman G
Van Pran C
Shipley RB

Carter DL
Sweat DT
Wilson WR
Zinter G
K Jackson CB

Jackson DT
Travis QB
E Jones CB
Reiman TE
Kalis G

Amegadjie G
Thomas G
Boyd DL
J Jones CB
S Laumea G

Taimani DL
Stiggers CB CFL
Ezirim G
E Anderson DL.
C Wallace G

W Drew CB
Hikutini TE
Heins TE

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
Is Dejean at 35 really a possibility? Thought he was projected to go somewhere in the 20s.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Is Dejean at 35 really a possibility? Thought he was projected to go somewhere in the 20s.
You have to remember, we are looking at boards created by non-NFL people. Draft day can look a lot different.

Just yesterday there was the tweet that Andru Phillips had a first round grade from some NFL teams, and I routinely get him in the third round on mock draft simulators. NFL teams get actual access to these guys, their coaches, and see stuff we don't see.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
if enough teams conclude that he isnt a corner but a safety

personally: i think he is the coming of Minkah Fitzpatrick, but i also dont do this for a living

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

Reaction score
Broken leg has dropped him on some boards. Several teams can’t decide if he can stay at CB or moves to safety. He’d struggle to cover a prominent WR.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

Reaction score
@Harry No Renardo Green? He had a really good season with FSU last year. PBU machine.
He’s going to have to change much of his technique in the NFL. He grabs too much and his face guarding won’t fly in the league. He also has trouble with fly patterns.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

Reaction score
I'm also maybe considering Darius Robinson at #27. I think his combination of skills would fit how Gannon likes to move around players. Id look at him as a 3-4 DE not an OLB.
I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s the choice. He’s more of a project than the 2 I listed though they could well be gone. Cards might move up with this pick. I just think they already have Edge guys in development. Hard to find enough reps for all the guys with limited productivity.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard