Michael Carter claimed

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Conner did return, but he was nicked up again last week against Falcons. Out of sheer desperation, this is a must pick up. What‘s The likelihood that Conner finishes the season? Not real high.

Reactions: PJ1

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dude you said he couldn't push out Cook when he was already out snapping him. Just own the L.

Cooks getting $6m guaranteed which why he's still there.
You're right. The Jets probably gave Dalvin Cook a $6 million guaranteed salary because they were so happy with Michael Carter. And they're dumping Michael Charter right now because they love him so much and he's so good.

I am properly owned.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You're right. The Jets probably gave Dalvin Cook a $6 million guaranteed salary because they were so happy with Michael Carter. And they're dumping Michael Charter right now because they love him so much and he's so good.

I am properly owned.
Maybe they brought in Dalvin because he had 43 touchdowns over the previous 4 seasons and averaged 1200 yards per season and they thought they were in a win now window with Rodgers…?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I do like with Carter is his ability to help with pass protection. A large number of the snaps that he did see this season he was used for extra pass protection on 3rd down because the coaches trusted him in that role.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let’s be honest here, we still have 7 more games to play this season, and the likelihood of Conner staying healthy is small at best. The Cardinals will no doubt draft a RB fairly early in the 2024 draft, but we need help now. He’s a solid pick up at this juncture in the season.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I am properly owned.
You can’t help but to believe he’s going to enjoy life a little bit more as Zach Wilson won’t be his QB anymore compared to Kyler.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Maybe they brought in Dalvin because he had 43 touchdowns over the previous 4 seasons and averaged 1200 yards per season and they thought they were in a win now window with Rodgers…?
Maybe? It’s probably because he’s so good that he was sitting in free agency deep into training camp.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had some good games last year. I liked him. There is no doubt in my mind he is a upgrade over Ingram and Jones Jr. Probably better than DeMercado, or maybe not.

So what is the big deal? Nothing to lose with this move, only something to gain perhaps.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You can’t help but to believe he’s going to enjoy life a little bit more as Zach Wilson won’t be his QB anymore compared to Kyler.
We’ll we don’t throw to RBs so I’m sure he’ll enjoy Nov-Dec here more than in Jersey.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Spit ballin here, but it is a bit concerning that the Jets hold a players only meeting to vent frustrations and immediately afterwards this dude gets cut from the roster.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was pretty good when he got snaps.

I like this pickup, absolutely should be better than Demercado.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson