Michael Carter claimed

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah a solid addition at a position of need.

Carter hasn't looked great this season with a couple key drops this season, but maybe a change of scenery and QB is just what the doctor ordered.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have no idea about him. Bring him in cannot hurt I guess

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Solid addition at a position of need.

Still under contract for 2024.
Couldn't push aside Dalvin Cook and his 3.9 YPC but okay.
I like this one! He's under contract for next year too! Good receiver out of the backfield.
Too bad we never target running backs. Backs have gotten just 11.3% of the Cards' targets this season, with Emari Demercado leading the way with 16 targets on the years.

James Conner has been targeted 10 times in six starts.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Too bad we never target running backs. Backs have gotten just 11.3% of the Cards' targets this season, with Emari Demercado leading the way with 16 targets on the years.

Being active trying to improve a position is not better then stay stuck in players that don't offer much?

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Anytime you can bring in a player that makes your 5'10" QB look tall that is a good thing.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Connor and Edmonds combined for 80 receptions in 2021, Kyler's last full season. To your point though, who knows if with Kyler we'll go back to that or not.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Connor and Edmonds combined for 80 receptions in 2021, Kyler's last full season. To your point though, who knows if with Kyler we'll go back to that or not.
I think it's more of a feature of the offense. Buffalo under Stepanski doesn't pass much to the backs, either. They don't go out in patterns often because they're covering for the TEs who are running out to catch balls.

Maybe it's because Saleh's loyalty will end up being his undoing...Dude won't even consider benching Wilson and we're supposed to be surprised Carter can't unseat Cook?

FWIW Carter's 8/38 is over 4.5/rush.

I guess? I mean, eight rushing attempts over 9 or 10 games is hardly something to get stoked about. Cook was brought in late in camp because the coaching staff/front office/Aaron Rodgers had little faith in Carter.

Is your assertion that Tim Boyle would give the Jets a better chance to win than Zach Wilson?

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's a younger Chase Edmonds, change of pace back/speedster. He was drafted in the 4th round, was really good in college and his 1st year with the Jets. He's been overshadowed by Breece Hall and Dalvin Cook.
I like the move. I don't think he got much of a chance this year. I remember him being pretty good his 1st year (I had him in fantasy football that year and remember him carrying me thru a few games). With Breece Hall and Cook, he was odd man odd.

Reactions: PJ1

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This guy’s got good speed?

Not really. A 4.5 guy.

Probably doing him a disservice. He's a bit like Kyler. Short speed over long speed. Gets up to speed fast.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard