Michael Carter claimed

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Let’s be honest here, we still have 7 more games to play this season, and the likelihood of Conner staying healthy is small at best. The Cardinals will no doubt draft a RB fairly early in the 2024 draft, but we need help now. He’s a solid pick up at this juncture in the season.
He is a big step down from Conner.

No need to draft running backs early
There are good ones in round 3 and 4.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

early... thats round 3...where most of the decent backs come from...any earlier than that and dude needs to be an instant star

Reactions: PJ1

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Maybe? It’s probably because he’s so good that he was sitting in free agency deep into training camp.
Right because players that are cut coming off big contracts will play for peanuts. He still got paid a decent contract even after sitting for awhile which suggests he was likely looking for even more.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Of course he’s a step down from Conner, but that’s not the question. If Conner is injured, which he often is, then is he better than Demarcado & Ingram. I say he definitely is. When I say draft a RB “relatively” early, I’m not talking about a 1st or 2nd round pick.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Of course he’s a step down from Conner, but that’s not the question. If Conner is injured, which he often is, then is he better than Demarcado & Ingram. I say he definitely is. When I say draft a RB “relatively” early, I’m not talking about a 1st or 2nd round pick.
I actually think Demercado was pretty good all things considered.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually think Demercado was pretty good all things considered.
Yes, Demercado was pretty good. Ingram has been a huge disappointment. It’s just that you can’t count on Conner to stay healthy & Demercado cannot handle the full load if and when Conner goes down.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He has that snap lead because he was their hurry-up junk-time RB. The NY Jets sucked almost as bad as the Clayton Tune Cardinals did.

Weird then that he has more carries and more targets in the 1st half of games.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Weird then that he has more carries and more targets in the 1st half of games.
Not weird at all if one dug deep and saw that they have been outscored 117 to 61 in the first half of their games this season. One tends to play catch up a lot if you get behind so quickly.

Their average deficit at halftime is 6 points. And they have only had one lead at the half all year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard