Lutui

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Still believe Lutui is our most physical OL. Loved what he did on the first drive of the second half last week. Beanie was running well and we were moving the ball until Skelton threw a pick. Lutui is much better than Hadnot in my opinion. Hopefully he will get it together this offseason and start for us next year.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I think if the Cardinals are going to take risks with players that have weight issues they should work with Vince Manuwai and see if they can get his weight under control. He is a better guard and than anything we have here in AZ by a long short.

Manuwai has not been picked up for exactly the reasons Lutui was available. Weight issues.

If the Cardinals have dealt with the situation once, why not again with a better player ?

PaulW

Veteran
Reaction score
I believe that the right side of the line with Duece and Mosely (3rd round draft pick) from Auburn would be an excellent beginning to a top OL. Both are very physical. They can sign Lutui to a long term contract with exacting weight restrictions.
AS LONG AS GRIMM DOES NOT SCREW IT UP!!!!

The left side is O.K. at guard. LOT is another story. Good free agent LOT are always franchised, so maybe they can find one in the Canadian League or maybe Reilly Reiff could fall to us in the 1st round. This is a tough call.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Deuce's last game in a Cards uniform is 2day...just the reality of the situation

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Deuce's last game in a Cards uniform is 2day...just the reality of the situation

iI pretty much agree unless something extraordinary happens. I don't think Whiz wants him here and I figure Lutui doesn't want to be here either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson