Love'in the ride....

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Well here we are, could be the last game of the season... #8 vs the #1 seed...

Nobody gave us a shot to even make the playoffs this year. We even had low expectations. We knew Amare was a highschool kid that wouldnt help much this year and we were all ready to wait...

Like me, I know most of us had HOPE that we could be good but were ready to accept less...

I am very happy to see what this team has, and will only get alot better with age...

The Spurs are a damn good team, and although were not playing to the best of our abilities, we sure are making them work for their wins!

I would love to win this series, but if we could just get a win tonight so we can push it to a game seven I would be sooo Happy and excited about what they gave us this year, and what we have to look forward for the next few seasons!!!

A loss wouldnt take away from what we have, but MAN I WANNA REALLY PUSH THE SPURS!!!!

GO SUNS, Hope they play with fire tonight!

:thumbup:

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I am with you! To take the best team in the NBA to game 6 is great and if we take it to 7 with a chance to go forward I will be estatic. I can't wait for next season to start. :thumbup:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
I am with you! To take the best team in the NBA to game 6 is great and if we take it to 7 with a chance to go forward I will be estatic. I can't wait for next season to start. :thumbup:

Screw that nonsense Boys! We are winning tonight and then the noose is going to tighten around the Spurs puny neck - and we might steal game 7! Believe Boys! Believe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard