Losing the lower pick surely sucks.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Now the only choice is Alt or trade down...but we may not have many people calling for the #4 pick.

This is what sucks...yes this was a nice win, and provided us a nice 3 hours. But we may have just cost ourselves an all-pro...someone who could have given us 5 YEARS of nice wins and great afternoons. For everyone saying "this will carry over to next year"...no it wont. This roster is going to look completely different. Going from 3 wins to 4 wins still means your a horrible team.

The fun of this win is going to wear off really quick when April comes.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The win drops the Cards 2 draft spots which kills a lot of trade back scenarios. They can now drop back another 3 spots if they win next week. Getting the 7th pick after a season like this would be a disaster.

Bonus negative points for this win, it clinched the bye for the 49ers and helped the Cowboys. This win was a loss all around.

They can enjoy the short term dopamine hit that means nothing instead of looking long term.
Hate to agree with you but I agree. Extra crappy for me because I live in the Philly market so the Eagles are my 2nd favorite team.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Nabers isnt in the same league as MHJ.

If hes there with the Texans pick than maybe...but to act like there is any other WR worth a top 10 pick in this draft is crazy. MHJ is the best prospect, regardless of position, in the last 3 years, and will probably be a top 5 prospect of the 2020's decade

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The win drops the Cards 2 draft spots which kills a lot of trade back scenarios. They can now drop back another 3 spots if they win next week. Getting the 7th pick after a season like this would be a disaster.

Bonus negative points for this win, it clinched the bye for the 49ers and helped the Cowboys. This win was a loss all around.

They can enjoy the short term dopamine hit that means nothing instead of looking long term.
Another benefit of the win is I can browse this board without seeing a bunch of complaining about how bad the coaching staff, QB and GM are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard