'Los Suns' jerseys set for Cinco de Mayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like someone needs to check up on his Constitution. Living in the U.S. is a right extended to, among others, anyone born in the country, period. If you don't like it, that's okay, but you're talking about a major change to one of the founding principles of the nation.

Fortunately for you, being too uneducated to have any idea how to spell "privilege" is also a right. Carry on.

So is the right to be a complete douche bag.

Get off your spelling and punkuachion high horse.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
patriot act?? I think we just have too many smart educated folks in america that seem to think they all know the answers when in reality we don't know much at all about these issues. I'm not saying i know the answer btw.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's the point. You're required to carry papers to prove your citizenship if you are not a natural citizen. Now people are talking about this is a burden. This is the law, if you do not carry your papers, you are breaking it. You agreed to this when you signed on the dotted line. If you didn't, then you have to 'right' to complain.

As far as I am concerned, everyone should have to carry a national id card and should have to show it when asked by police.

You would have loved Nazi Germany.

We need more freedom, not less. And the only way to attain that is to end the welfare and warfare state. Do that, then much of these police state measures are not needed. Continue the welfare, warfare and drug war states and we're gonna move further and further toward Nazi Germany. The war on poverty, war on drugs and war on the middle east are slowly bankrupting us. Nobody understands how America will look when it becomes poor and with all the police state measures being taken today. We will truely be very close to a tyrannical police state.

Just yesterday we had John McCain seriously suggesting we shouldnt read people their Miranda rights anymore. Just because.. Democrats saying Tea Partiers are TERRORISTS. Folks, both sides will use these police state measures for their beliefs.

I try what I can to wake people up, but it seems some are just comfortable with the nanny state.

Last edited:

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
How about this... forget about new laws, let's just enforce those that we do have. Hmmmm, what a concept.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is closed since people couldn't leave the politics out. There is nearly an identical thread in the P&R forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.