Looking ahead to Oregon

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's too bad Juan Roque is out of eligibility, because he is absolutely frothing at the mouth over this game right now. You'd think he was getting himself ready to go. It's a little frightening actually.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
It's too bad Juan Roque is out of eligibility, because he is absolutely frothing at the mouth over this game right now. You'd think he was getting himself ready to go. It's a little frightening actually.

I saw that too, I pity anybody he sees in Oregon gear tmw.

OP
OP
AsUpRoDiGy

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Seems like it's Upset Saturday. GT, Michigan, and Illinois all lost. Time for ASU to prove everyone wrong and pull out a victory!

HooverDam

Reaction score

I wish they'd give him a shot to Coach the O-Line. Smith is so damned old and is a zero in recruiting, Roque would get kids fired up on visits I'm sure. Arizona has produced so many high ranking lineman the last few years and ASU can never seem to get any of them.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish they'd give him a shot to Coach the O-Line. Smith is so damned old and is a zero in recruiting, Roque would get kids fired up on visits I'm sure. Arizona has produced so many high ranking lineman the last few years and ASU can never seem to get any of them.

As long as they keep him away from a microphone, I'd be fine with him coaching the O-Line. He's smart and seems to be a decent guy but he's absolutely one of the worst when it comes to announcing.

Steve

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as they keep him away from a microphone, I'd be fine with him coaching the O-Line. He's smart and seems to be a decent guy but he's absolutely one of the worst when it comes to announcing.

Steve

he really is. I wanted so much for him to do well, but it was just unbearable listening to him. I hope I'm not jinxing us, but so far so good.

Joe Mama

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jesus, Burfict is such a STUPID player. Can't give Oregon mutliple personal fouls... INTERCEPTION!!!!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this team is SO. DAMN. STUPID. Stop getting 15 yard penalties you idiots.

and now a pick in the endzone returned all the way back in our territory. you have a good drive, you're going in to extend the lead going into the half and you get a 15 yard penalty and then a pick. jesus.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jesus. ASU dominates the entire first half... has another ridiculously stupid penalty, throws a pick and now is losing... and Oregon gets the ball to start the second half. here comes the blowout.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh, and Burfict may be the most over-rated player in Devil history.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought the call on Moos for allegedly hitting Thomas in the end zone was total crap. It looked like a total acting job by Thomas. Net result, 7 points Ducks.

The Ducks are a track team. Can't give them the ball. Here's hoping for no turnovers or stupid plays in the second half.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh, and Burfict may be the most over-rated player in Devil history.

I agree.. He's been a disappointment this year, and there were definitely no reputation calls. Both of his personal foul penalties were well-deserved. Of course he also got one of the Oregon offensive lineman to commit a stupid personal foul. The problem with Burfict is that he's either an out-of-control idiot or borderline passive.

That hands to the face penalty in the end zone was a real killer, and frankly it was just dumb.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I fully expect them to come out and get killed now.

Joe

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could have driven my wheelchair untouched through the holes the Oregon offensive line was opening on that last drive. We better keep scoring here.

Joe

OP
OP
AsUpRoDiGy

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Oregon is playing with a freshman qb and Bray decides to play soft cover zone, wtf! Play the run you moron!!!!!!!

OP
OP
AsUpRoDiGy

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Unbelievable, why even have replay?

These refs are absolutely horrible! If Craig Bray doesnt switch up his stupid defensive play calling ASU doesnt deserve to win. If Bray had any ounce of intelligence he would stack the box with 9 guys and force them to throw, unfortunately for the Devils this guy is a moron and has no idea how to play aggressive.

OP
OP
AsUpRoDiGy

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I can't decide whats worse, the horrible officiating, or the fact that our defense is playing 10 yards off the ball AGAINST A RUNNING TEAM! Bray is a pathetic excuse of a defensive coordinator....

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jesus. ASU dominates the entire first half... has another ridiculously stupid penalty, throws a pick and now is losing... and Oregon gets the ball to start the second half. here comes the blowout.

AFAIC, that personal foul followed by the interception ended the game for us. From that moment on there was no doubt in my mind that we were going to lose that game. And it was such an unbelievably stupid penalty.

Steve