Let’s Take a Moment to Overreact to Kyler’s IG Page

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
There’s quite literally no interior pocket for kyler to step up in because our interior line is that weak. BTW Hump has never been elite. Average at best.
Hump might not be elite but he sure the hell is not just average either. He's a good LT. The problem is one crappy guard named mostly Max Garia which has given Kyler some bad experiences but that is no excuse for still not stepping up when there has been that 1 second of extra time provided to make a throw but Kyler does not want to get hit at all

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the Casserley stuff don't forget that literally days after he trashed Murray, he trashed Rosen, said he doesn't work hard and he can't connect with teammates, they don't like him because he doesn't work hard. Then Larry Fitzgerald went on with Mina Kimes and said none of it was true, that Josh worked very hard, wanted to get better and was popular among his teammates. I don't know if the Murray stuff is true or not, no idea, but Casserly didn't like either option.

Unrelated but I found it when I googled Casserley, he said the big issue everyone had with Joe Burrow is "he holds the ball way too long. He has to learn not every play is going to be a big one. It's why he didn't play at OSU, when he got to LSU he had NFL caliber Wr's running wide open on a great team and he still took too many hits.If he doesn't learn to check it down and have a clock in his head he's going to find out he won't last in the NFL, he takes too many hits."

So apparently the Burrow taking sacks thing was something that all the scouts forecast coming in.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Orchestrated by this guy. He's been in Vegas with Kyler for the Pro Bowl.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I have questions about Kliff/Kyler long term. However, the agent is actively making sure both get deals done. Kyler's father showed support for Kliff on twitter as well. His father has liked posts pointing out Keim's mistakes though.

IF there is any meaning behind the social media activity, I wouldn't rule out his father being involved either. I think his father is a poor strategic thinker and has given Kyler bad advice in the past. The whole MLB/NFL thing was so poorly handled. Remember the Dan Patrick interview where he kept looking to his father to see if he could answer the questions?

The father on Twitter has definitely been critical of the Cardinals not taking Lamb. He also "liked" Christian Kirk's mom's negative tweet about Kyler, which is kind of funny.

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Orchestrated by this guy. He's been in Vegas with Kyler for the Pro Bowl.

I have questions about Kliff/Kyler long term. However, the agent is actively making sure both get deals done. Kyler's father showed support for Kliff on twitter as well. His father has liked posts pointing out Keim's mistakes though.
Yep, totally agree. That just seems to be the way they chose to put pressure on the organisation. Kyler and his agent probably know that he hasn't reached the level yet where he could simply hold out without hurting his market value.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Good read. He has blurred lines, when it comes to reporting. Also worth noting in this article, there were absolutely no other reports to substantiate Casserly's claims against Murray. None, zero, zilch. His "sources" remain anonymous to the public.

Exactly, when that came out Casserly got roasted in the national media for the most part because it amounted to a bunch of hearsay which most went as far to say he was put up to by certain teams to affect the draft selections

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is Deshaun Watson’s legal status? Asking for a friend…
Someone in a FB AZ Sports Group said that he saw Deshaun Watson at the Rudy's BBQ in Chandler today. So at least he's not on home arrest.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
IF there is any meaning behind the social media activity, I wouldn't rule out his father being involved either. I think his father is a poor strategic thinker and has given Kyler bad advice in the past. The whole MLB/NFL thing was so poorly handled. Remember the Dan Patrick interview where he kept looking to his father to see if he could answer the questions?

The father on Twitter has definitely been critical of the Cardinals not taking Lamb. He also "liked" Christian Kirk's mom's negative tweet about Kyler, which is kind of funny.
I would like to take full credit on this board for being the first one to say his dad might be a meddler lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I say the Cards should trade Murray to Atlanta and get The Chosen one (Josh Rosen) back lol lol lol...
I'm not going to make ANY speculation about what this social media thing means. I will state this though. I am not sure EXACTLY what Kyler Murray's contract states. The kid has played 3 seasons with the Cardinals and (unlike any other NFL player) he does have another option to remain a professional athlete
I wrote in another post that this board seems to be run by fans of other teams. The response I got was that there are No homers on this board. Sadly, there seems to be No REALISTIC fans either.
If Murray can go to baseball after his 3rd year, Cardinals get NO trade value for him. But, lets just say the Cards can get multiple 1st rounders for him because he wants to remain in football.
Guess who's going to be making those picks? Steve Keim, (The guy whos draft picks leave alot to be desired, and should have been gone with Steve Wilkes, Josh Rosen,Sam Bradford and Mike McCoy ). Truth is; Kliff Kingsbury and Kyler Murhray Honestly saved Steve Keim's job...
It's funny how Cards fans think they have some great organization that good coaches and QB's are such a bad mark on the long standing Superbowl and championship tradition of this franchise.
There are teams that will take Kyler Murray and there are teams that will hire Kliff Kingsbury but hey, maybe the Cards can keep keim to be great on the draft picks (lol) and get Chosen Rosen back. There's always Matt Leinart or Tim Tebow lol... The kid Murray is at least a top 10 to 12 QB and most teams don't get rid of those guys so good luck to the Cardinals fans that want to move on.. Maybe Kirk Cousins or Daniel Jones lol.
He ain't getting **** after three straight years of not playing baseball.
Talk about unrealistic

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Indictment for what? Drafting the OROY, two time probowler after 3 seasons, who brought our sorry franchise to the playoffs? The most promising young QB the organization has ever had?

What was your preferred course of action? Stick with Josh Rosen, because an NFL draft pundit said Kyler wasn't perfect? Keep going back to washed up retread veterans like Sam Bradford? And BTW, this was heavily discussed at the time and there were many sources saying exactly the opposite of Kyler, vouching for his dedication.

Some folks are acting like Kyler has already busted out of the league when the reality is we just had an 11 win season, we were 8-0 and Kyler was an MVP candidate, until Hopkins got hurt and the team collapsed. I put that on the GM and coaching more than anything, personally. Very few QBs in history have been able to win with horrible offensive weapons.

Thanks. Appreciate you standing up for the truth, and for treating our franchise QB fairly.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone in a FB AZ Sports Group said that he saw Deshaun Watson at the Rudy's BBQ in Chandler today. So at least he's not on home arrest.

That was me... don't bother with the lean brisket, go with the moist.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Colin is asserting Kyler didn’t even try to win a playoff game because he’s worried about the contract? If that were true true then I’d be less inclined to extend him early.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colin is asserting Kyler didn’t even try to win a playoff game because he’s worried about the contract? If that were true true then I’d be less inclined to extend him early.

Too much speculation going on in the media for my taste, but if this were true, I'd already be looking at trades.

What kind of player doesn't go all out in the playoffs?

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
No, he did not say that but thought he was reluctant to 'run' because KM felt he did not have financial security but was still trying to win in context of being a traditional QB :)

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What's this supposed to mean? Kyler is under contract for 2 more years His future shouldn't even be a question so if Kirk is suggesting it is then is something going on?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the media reports on here basically making Kyler look like a spoiled petulant child.

He definitely shouldn't address that with a quick tweet. That seems like something he should just let fester in NFL fans minds...

I think Murray should address it. What initially looked like "Much Ado About Nothing" is turning into something.