Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Disappointed in you all. No "snakes in the grass" comments?

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
No it's just incredibly disappointing that we are here. I am sure more information is to come.
It’s obviously not ideal, but I don’t think this means Kyler’s gone or anything. Far too early to complain, especially since he’s not eligible to be extended until March. I do think that this passive-aggressive way of communicating that K1, Jones and PP21 have done in the past is sophomoric and petty

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame the kid one bit, if true... if you and your representatives nowadays doesn't trust the ownership and/or direction of the team you play for, then move on. Different day and age. I want him here just as much as the next Kyler homer... But if he sees what we all potentially see with Keim and Bidwill, then good on him IMO. Maybe we package him for some other high round draft picks Keim can waste.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe he asked for some changes but Bidwill said no
Imo those kind of actions are pretty immature, stop following someone cause u have a contract dispute is silly considering u are being paid millions from the franchise and coming from a disappointing stretch

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s obviously not ideal, but I don’t think this means Kyler’s gone or anything. Far too early to complain, especially since he’s not eligible to be extended until March. I do think that this passive-aggressive way of communicating that K1, Jones and PP21 have done in the past is sophomoric and petty

My intent this week was to write an article about how Arizona has been gifted two #1 picks and the concern that either would be extended

That's stunningly poor.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did he remove them or did he never have them? He has only posted twice ever on insta. If he removed a bunch of stuff I will be concerned, but his page is so dead that it looks like he hasn't touched it in years before today.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did he remove them or did he never have them? He has only posted twice ever on insta. If he removed a bunch of stuff I will be concerned, but his page is so dead that it looks like he hasn't touched it in years before today.

It has a Pro Bowl picture up there. Seems weird he would be current enough to have a pro bowl picture up but not a single cardinals one.

If you Google Kyler Murray Instagram it returns loads of links that have now been removed.

He's also stopped following the Cardinals on Twitter.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame the kid one bit, if true... if you and your representatives nowadays doesn't trust the ownership and/or direction of the team you play for, then move on. Different day and age. I want him here just as much as the next Kyler homer... But if he sees what we all potentially see with Keim and Bidwill, then good on him IMO. Maybe we package him for some other high round draft picks Keim can waste.
Is this a joke? You wouldn't blame part of the problem from high-tailing it like a spoiled child away from the mess he helped create?

I'm not going to read anything into this at the moment. Could just be the opening salvo in negotiations, which admittedly would be really stupid tactics, but we have no way of knowing at this time.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
He posted weekly during the season. It was always pics of him walking into the stadium wearing street clothes followed by shots of him during warmups. So ya, he was pretty active, and yes, it’s all gone now.

Something is happening, and I too feel pretty indifferent about it. Maybe the drama fixing to unfold is our consolation prize for not getting to watch football since December 1st…

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He posted much more than twice just this season alone. His stuff has been removed.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, you're saying it was short on content already? :shrug: ;)