Let’s Take a Moment to Overreact to Kyler’s IG Page

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm not being triggered over it. But it's worth comment. It's very weird and in no way good.

QB's are your field generals. They lead by example. They should be all about being the best and be 100% devoted to the cause.

When your QB follows the baseball team that drafted him but he never played for, the two college teams he played for, the Lakers who I presume he supports but not the sports franchise he's the actual QB of that's some weird ****.

Yeah, but think how much more time the lazy ****** would be taking away from film study! ;)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If you look at his IG Stories that have been there for years...Pretty much everything is OU Football and CARDINALS football. It's all nothing. If he had a rift (as many have said) with Kingsbury, would he still follow him? Doubtful. Also, kids these days are leaving IG, just like they did Facebook. Only using IG to message and post stories. There are fewer and fewer of them making actual posts. It's all about Snapchat, Tik Tok and in KM's case, Twitch. Murray is still a kid (24) and does things the younger generation does on social media...He's not even like C Jones or PP21...they were the social media generation before KM.
This message is really resonating on the thread. Keep posting it.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
May be refocusing on his career as many have pleaded. But hope he changes to run at the line early in games, like 1 out of 3 times or more, so him, oline, defense, ST has a chance against quality opponents.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you look at his IG Stories that have been there for years...Pretty much everything is OU Football and CARDINALS football. It's all nothing. If he had a rift (as many have said) with Kingsbury, would he still follow him? Doubtful. Also, kids these days are leaving IG, just like they did Facebook. Only using IG to message and post stories. There are fewer and fewer of them making actual posts. It's all about Snapchat, Tik Tok and in KM's case, Twitch. Murray is still a kid (24) and does things the younger generation does on social media...He's not even like C Jones or PP21...they were the social media generation before KM.

I'm not saying what the reasoning is. Simple that it's weird and not great that he follows all these other teams and not the one he's QB for.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man. I think if we lose Murray we will go back to the 4-13 stages. Dude is good. Look at his stats over last 3 years. Only 1 Other QB has done what he has done in 3 years. Getting a QB that can win isn’t easy. His record is better than Justin Herbert arguably with lesser talent.