Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency.

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is what happened when Chuck Harris tweeted how Kyler should be working out with QB coaches in the off season like Josh Allen did the first few years.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nate

Registered
Reaction score
This is what happened when Chuck Harris tweeted how Kyler should be working out with QB coaches in the off season like Josh Allen did the first few years.

He would risk his contract guarantees doing so. Qua your position in the other thread and the NFLs position he should never do so. Working out away from team facilities is not the way to go right now.

Its safer for him to play video games in the offseason...

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I was wondering if Kyler was going to see that. Chuck got into it with Vic I think and I know Vic is connected to Kyler somehow.

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He would risk his contract guarantees doing so. Qua your position in the other thread and the NFLs position he should never do so. Working out away from team facilities is not the way to go right now.

Its safer for him to play video games in the offseason...

Working out with QB coaches would be covered by the team, likely would need to be pre approved too.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It is interesting that Michael Vick is a mentor for Kyler and that they both have generated some of the same concerns after a couple of seasons into their careers. (not in any way related to Vick's legal issues) People wondered about the long term viability of Vick's success based upon his style of play. Now, the same is being said about Kyler.