King-Needful Things...

DbaxJ

I was lost but now I'm found
Reaction score
I am working on this one right now. Anyone out there read it? Its pretty good so far, but it took about 170 pages to get cooking.....

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read it. Liked it a lot, but was frustrated with the movie version because they made small changes that were unnecessary.

:thumbup:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
frustrated with the movie version because they made small changes that were unnecessary.
You're wrong BIM, those changes were needful

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't read it. I used to really enjoy SK. Read all his early books. But since Tommyknockers, I haven't been able to read anymore. The books just seem too boring to read. I didn't like "Bag of Bones" or "Hearts of Atlantis" so I've avoided his recent stuff. :shrug:

I think "The Stand", "It", "The Dead Zone" and "Different Seasons" were 4 of the best books I've ever read, tho.

Gnomad

Roamin' Gnome
Reaction score
my 2 fav. King books were a pair. The Regulators and Desperation. He wrote one as Steven King and the other as... uh, whatever his Pen Name is. Both feature the same names of the characters, but they play completely different roles in each book. And what happens in both books is so freeking odd... The key is to read one right after the other. Great stuff, 2 thumbs up. 5 stars. all that.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gnomad said:
my 2 fav. King books were a pair. The Regulators and Desperation. He wrote one as Steven King and the other as... uh, whatever his Pen Name is. Both feature the same names of the characters, but they play completely different roles in each book. And what happens in both books is so freeking odd... The key is to read one right after the other. Great stuff, 2 thumbs up. 5 stars. all that.

that would be Richard Bachman

shawn

Gnomad

Roamin' Gnome
Reaction score
i've been taking suppositories. you gotta figure a ceramic ass is going to cause some backup. Especially after pushing around that damn wheelbarrel of flowers all day.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard