Nick Sirianni

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think they fire Sirianni, but Patricia should definitely be relegated out of the NFL.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Louis Riddick was suggesting there was a lot of meddling in a lot of stuff. I'm not convinced Sirianni made some of these decisions including putting Patricia in charge of the defense.

It sounded like the fan base plays a role in some decisions.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Sirianni is the successful dude we all know in our lives, who nobody can figure out how he's been successful...and then you realize that he's had the ability to put good/great people around and under him, to boost his success. Problem is, when you lose those people and don't immediately replace them with similar or better quality, you end up looking like the Wizard with the curtain pulled back.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yea but in year 2 - to lose both coordinators?

Probably not enough time in this case.

He only had two years. I don't know how fair that is. It's not like he's Sean McVay.
Two years is awhile in NFL time, considering how much NFL coaches play their craft during every calendar year.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Louis Riddick was suggesting there was a lot of meddling in a lot of stuff. I'm not convinced Sirianni made some of these decisions including putting Patricia in charge of the defense.

It sounded like the fan base plays a role in some decisions.
There are a lot of rumors that they have an analytics department, run by the owner's son, that dictates the offensive and defensive scheme to some degree.

• Wow
Reactions: PJ1

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
There are a lot of rumors that they have an analytics department, run by the owner's son, that dictates the offensive and defensive scheme to some degree.
That owner is quick to fire coaches, even coaches who won super bowls. I'm not sure Philly is a good job right now with an aging roster, a meddling owner. and a one year wonder at QB.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That owner is quick to fire coaches, even coaches who won super bowls. I'm not sure Philly is a good job right now with an aging roster, a meddling owner. and a one year wonder at QB.
Oof Hurts extension hasn't even kicked in yet

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard