Just a rant ...

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Obviously we did not look good today. We came out lackadaisical again and it showed.

Here is my rant and just wanted to write it down to get it out of my system.

#1 The damn special teams. Seriously !!! Costly penalties, missed field goals, and not even going after the punter. I don't understand why we can't try to block a punt. Every time a special teams comes on I just wince in pain watching. Amos should have been fired last year and this unit is still bottom 5. I do like Andy Lee punts though.

#2 Offensive line has almost no push going forward. just allowed the Colts to get 4 sacks on Palmer. Veldheer who was great in 2014/2015 has looked like he has checked out. Where is his power ? Also once we saw him get beat why didn't we chip more to his side. Our offense really didn't come together until we left the running back into block.

#3 Palmer is just looking skittish in the pocket and old. He will need to be replaced next year, but we can't let him get killed back there either. The more time he has the better he is why can be said of all QB's

#4 the WR's group as a whole is really lacking. John Brown can't stay on the field. Why we didn't grab another good WR during the off season is a valid question.

#5 The defensive line is getting no push. I realize we are really missing Calais, but no one is even coming close to stepping up. We need to lock up Golden though.

#6 TM covering the slot WR. Why aren't we going back to the pre TM days and let him roam the middle of the field and attack. This is also due to not getting another decent CB on the other side of Peterson. the middle of the field for the slot WR and TE is really costing us.

Feels better to rant a little.