Jonah Williams Welcome To AZ

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They definitely improved as the year progressed. I was super down on them to start the season. But left the season thinking they are 1 or 2 guys away from potentially being one of the best. The oline coach did a great job, especially with Frojholdt.

No. 2 in the League in yards per carry at 5.0 (Miami 5.1)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The guys on SiriusXM NFL Radio just savaged Jonah. Said he’s weak, laughed at him coming outta college saying he had a book on every passrusher and he was ready, said he was bad at Cincinnati and predicted the cardinals would bench him for beachum. Woof.

They do like monti.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The guys on SiriusXM NFL Radio just savaged Jonah. Said he’s weak, laughed at him coming outta college saying he had a book on every passrusher and he was ready, said he was bad at Cincinnati and predicted the cardinals would bench him for beachum. Woof.

They do like monti.
What guys?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They do like monti.
I don't agree with that. It seemingly takes a lot to bench lineman midseason barring injury.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

They do like monti.
I think he falls into the solid OT category, but he's never lived up to the top five picks billing so people judge him more harshly.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think he falls into the solid OT category, but he's never lived up to the top five picks billing so people judge him more harshly.
That’s my hope. I personally have no opinion of him because I never had any reason to key in on his specific play when watching the bengals.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Is no one ever deserving of criticism of negative analysis in your eyes?
I think overall, if things don't start to get much better soon, Monti left a lot of meat on the bone in regards to player acquisition.

I get the reasons for it, but I want to see progress.